147 replies to this topic

#41 pub24

pub24

Orange Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 14:23 PM

tried the android app, but doesnt even start - only white screen. BTW - on the map (web access) - no more posibility to lock the unit, so the map follows the unit automatically? Also no more email notifications?

#42 POZA

POZA

Orange Guru

• Moderators
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 14:56 PM

tried the android app, but doesnt even start - only white screen. BTW - on the map (web access) - no more posibility to lock the unit, so the map follows the unit automatically? Also no more email notifications?

Hello . Yes, the app follows the unit on the map automatically.

>Also no more email notifications?

We have push notifications instead of email ones!

#43 pub24

pub24

Orange Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 15:00 PM

The problem is the APP doesnt work at all. 

I was asking if the follow unit function is available on web page.

Push notifications are fine - but work only if you have internet access (not always the case), while the email notification is easy to re-direct to SMS message (email notification.) So by that you have overview also without internet access..

Another thing is that the android APP doesnt work.. (tried reinstalled several times..but doesnt start up)

#44 car012

car012

Orange Experienced

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 15:19 PM

@poza car012 and mia01 login. am using teltonika fm1110. mia01 dont work with new orange and old is too slow or not respond. Also car012 with teltonika fm1110 make same problems. I was trying to change port for example fm 1100 batt it's same problem. Also new registration on new orange don't work. Ok, I understand the new version needs some time batt what's happening with old?

#45 thepedro

thepedro

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 15:22 PM

True, you just need to choose Xexun as the HW type and it will work. 

Hi, what about to make work again the ES-GP06?

Thanks

Umberto

#46 POZA

POZA

Orange Guru

• Moderators
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 16:37 PM

Dear customers, please check the latest updates on new GPS Trace here.

#47 MercedesGPS

MercedesGPS

Orange Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 July 2019 - 19:42 PM

Hello, true, V2.0 is no longer available, while v1.0 and the new version work fine. 

There may be a small issue with custom icons uploading, and we will fix it soon. The error exists in Chrome only. So, you can use another browser avoid it!

Now, speed and distance is available in Km only!

I'm using Safari, not Chrome. It's not only icon uploading - name change doesn't work either (still works in v1.0).

With speed and distance in km it's pretty much useless to me now ...

That's a shame.

Please bring back v.2 - it was much better

#48 @@mantoles

@@mantoles

Orange Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 20:59 PM

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please make availiable trace orange 2.0 client... 

It was all much much easier to set up... 

Question: How many devices can we add in one account? I had two old accounts with two and three devices and i can't add a new one... 

One more time for all of us: Make availiable trace orange 2.0 client!!!!!!!! We are begging you!!!!!!!

#49 diegovidal

diegovidal

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 21:54 PM

Fix history print or make export history list available in pdf. thank you.

#50 zhyenthy

zhyenthy

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 03:20 AM

I can no longer add units ... even though I have used a new account it still can't ... help me

#51 572248876_gps

572248876_gps

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:44 AM

I see that you have put a lot of work into the new version. It looks really good.

Below are a few comments and problems:
  1. A new unusable user interface. I can not easily switch between days, I've only pressed "<" or ">" before and I saw the right route, now I have to choose a date from the date selector every time.
  2. The dates that have been chosen are not remembered, and each one should be selected from the calendar from scratch.
  3. In addition, there is no "P" icon, only "Stop", you can not see the details when you hover the mouse cursor on it (start and stop time).
  4. There is there is no difference between parking and stopping at traffic lights - earlier there were STOP and PARKING signs and they were very readable on the map. 
  5. Strange navigation on the menu. To see the track, click on the icon, then expand the hidden items, then select "Track and Trips", then select the date range (eg yesterday), and select Show. The "By Track" view should be the default.
  6. In addition, in the "By Track" view, he loses stops. In the view "By Trips" you can see that the vehicle stood for 7 hours, in "By Track" you can not see it anymore, it looks like it has arrived and turned back.
  7. In the mobile version navigation and switching "By Track" and "By Trips" is not intuitive, Icons "A", "B", "Stop" are too big, after their closure you can not see Hint with details (start time and duration).
  8. There is no arrows on the path to show the direction like it was in Trace Orange 2.0
  9. The location of the phone with respect to the vehicle is very useful, but now it is not available
  10. You cannot export / import routes
Summarizing...  
If you create a new UI then test it from the user's point of view, not the developer. Remember about ergonomics, because in the new version it should be definitely improved;)
Trace Orange 2.0 Client was much more intuitive and easier to use.

• pub24 and trackerraja01 like this

#52 fahrul41

fahrul41

Orange Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:17 AM

why the GPS trace is now more confusing
even better than the first
Registration of new units is easier than it is now

#53 fahrul41

fahrul41

Orange Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:18 AM

please return the first one
I really like GPS Trace

#54 fahrul41

fahrul41

Orange Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 08:33 AM

why the GPS trace is now more confusing
even better than the first
Registration of new units is easier than it is now

please return the first one
I really like GPS Trace

#55 przemek321

przemek321

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 09:54 AM

I am not able to see car on the website, ip of webserver is changed - stll no luck...

Can you check if you can see my device? IMEi is 356295021047416

#56 Anton2848

Anton2848

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 13:43 PM

Hi, i just tried to register 1 unit in this new apps of gps trace. 

this is a total disaster, well at least for me...

I really missed the old gps trace.

hope you still provide access to old system to register new unit at least in this transition period before the new platform is running smoothly.

thks

#57 Anton2848

Anton2848

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 13:52 PM

Hi, 

when I click the car icon, it is not showing the latest position. instead, it shown the 1st position. 

can someone fix this?...

thks

#58 Mareafz

Mareafz

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 17:02 PM

I´m using IE and also get a blank page when selecting ENTER to track in the webpage...the app doesn´t load.

In the 1.0 version, what happened to the ¨P¨ PARK symbols when the unit is not moving? And the amount of time the unit was parked somewhere? These are not shown either.

#59 Krs-udi

Krs-udi

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 20:21 PM

Hi!
My ST-901 isn't  working on the new platform.
which setting is compatible?

#60 fahrul41

fahrul41

Orange Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:45 AM

I really missed the old gps trace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users