Dear GPS Trace users, today, I am writing to you to announce that our team has completed the development of new GPS Trace, and we are ready to come up with the new versin of the software.
The update is planned to be released on July 24th-26th and will touch upon almost all the aspects of GPS Trace.
- The website. The software will get a new, user-friendly website available in English, Russian and Spanish. It will include all the necessary help materials and instructions to make the use of GPS Trace as simple and convenient as possible.
- The back-end or server part. GPS Trace has received a brand-new backend that has been developed from scratch using the Gurtam Space platform. As a result, GPS Trace became much faster, efficient and stable.
- The interface. Our main goal was to make it simple and user-friendly at the same time. That is why GPS Trace received a new design, features, tools as well as the general logic on the interface.
- The limits. Similar to the previous version, the new GPS Trace has some functional restrictions, like the number of tracking units, geofences, the messages history and others. You can read more about them here.
- GPS Trace Mobile. New GPS Trace will be available as a fully-functional application on both iOS and Android. This means that you will have 100% of the software functionality on your mobile phone.
- Technical support. Apart from the technical support provided on the forum, new GPS trace will also include Quick Start and FAQ sections. There you will find the answers to the frequently asked questions and the detailed instructions on how to start using the software.
At first, new GPS Trace will be available as Beta and will work along with the old GPS Trace service. This means that you will be able to track your units using both the new and old platforms until new GPS Trace is stable. Please note that you will be to add units in new GPS Trace only, using the GPS trackers supported for this version. Unfortunately, in old GPS Trace it will no longer be possible to add new units.
If you have any questions related to new GPS Trace, please feel free to forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask them at our forum.