KingNeed T3124

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dst.marcello_*

Guest_dst.marcello_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2018 - 17:45 PM

Good evening to everyone. I joined the forum for a few days. I hope to disturb as little as possible. Has anyone already used the KingNeed T3124 device? Is there anyone more experienced than me who can give me some suggestions?
I hope not to bore anyone (I apologize for my English not very English, I do not speak well), I bought the device in the second half of 2015. The Italian supplier sold me the device with the initials XTPRO1228 Unlimited, gave me the commands to configure it and for about two years it worked properly. I had access to the Italian platform and everything was fine. Then from 2017 I stopped checking my device because I did not need it. Now I would like to reuse it and I realized that the platform on which I was registered no longer exists, the iralian supplier no longer exists, or rather, no longer responds ... and finally if I try to do a search on the XTPRO1228 model there is nothing .
So I performed a search starting from the IMEI code I found the real manufacturer (I think), I found a configuration manual and I reset my T3124 device to the factory settings. Through SMS sending commands the device responds correctly to the changes sent but I can not associate my device with this platform despite having inserted IP and related ports. Finally, in addition to having tried all the configurations of the KingNeed I also tried those of Vjoycar because carefully watching the features and components used and also the exterior shape smuggate perfectly identical ......

Looks just like the regular vehicle ALARM It’s suitable for Vehicle, Motorcycle, and E-bike Size: 101mmX60mmx38mm Weather-Proof Design, 2 input voltage:12-24V or 48-80V Instant call alert for anti-theft when motion is detected Power cut alert when battery wire is cut off. Power on AUTOMATICALLY after installation Built-in GPS/GPRS and Antenna Web based Real-time tracking and locate via SMS Built-in motion sensor to power saving 1100mAh Lithium backup battery built-in

Size: 101mmX60mmx38mm
GPRS: MTK 6260D
Quad band; 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Antennae: Internal, GPRS Class 12
Power: 12-24v or 48-80v
Built-in Vibration / motion sensing
GPS: U-BLOX G7010-ST, 50 channel
Antennae: Internal
Position Accuracy: <5m
Sensitivity: Tracking: ® C161 dB, Cold starts: ® C148 dB, Hot
starts: ® C156 dB
Cold start: <27s, Warm Start: <5s, Hot Start: 1s
A-GPS: AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline services

if anyone has suggestions ....
Thank you

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,435 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:02 AM

dst.marcello, all supported Kingneed devices share the same T8800 protocol. If you have genuine T3124 then it most likely should be working as the T8800.

I have checked the logs for your ID 864768010007406 and there are no data messages unfortunately.

What commands did you use? Ca you check current IP and Port settings?

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#3 Guest_dst.marcello_*

Guest_dst.marcello_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:34 AM

Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried a bit of everything. I probably did not try the correct one. I'm inexperienced in this field. I tried ip 193.193.165.166:20788;
I try again from scratch resetting my device and try to set the device you suggested. thank you

#4 Guest_dst.marcello_*

Guest_dst.marcello_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:14 AM

these are the data I sent to my device:

*apn*tiscalimobileinternet*

*master*123456*+numbercell*

*setip*193*193*165*166*20788*

*routetrack*99*

*rsampling*60*

*rupload*60*

*checkm*10*

*about* 
answer latest SMS verification device's serial number xxxxxxx and software version V2.000,2014 / 10/07

*status*

GPS 11 satellite

sensor 1

Allert normal

Check 10

Routetrack is on period 99

Power High

#5 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,435 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:40 AM

dst.marcello, the settings seem to be ok, but I do not see any data messages in the logs from an ID 864768010007406

So, it is either not supported or is not sending data.

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#6 Guest_dst.marcello_*

Guest_dst.marcello_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:47 AM

I have now created a new unit on my profile from scratch. I wrote mail to KingNeed .... Let's see,
Thanks for the support.

Thanks

#7 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,435 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:18 PM

dst.marcello, a new unit won't solve a problem. We are the recieiving side. So if a tracker does not send anything, unit settings won't help.

Check some of the recommendations here.

#8 Guest_dst.marcello_*

Guest_dst.marcello_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2018 - 22:54 PM

Yes thanks.
I had read it. I was hoping it worked ....

Thanks for your support.

#9 Guest_dst.marcello_*

Guest_dst.marcello_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2018 - 16:51 PM

News,

I solved by changing the telephone operator. I had contacted the previous operator "Virtual" and had assured me the operation on GSM / GPRS but obviously it is not so. the transition from tariff to consumption at the prepaid rate created the problem and after 10 days of attempts I gave up.
Now I have a new SIM with another phone carrier. In the beginning it did not work even if this new SIM with standard settings, any setting via sms was not accepted by T3124, Then I realized that my iPhone was not sending text messages but via iMessage, disabling the iMessage function I managed to configure the T3124 but not he wanted to know how to work. so I called the technical support of the new SIM, they suggested the correct apn, and to wait a few minutes. after about half an hour it started to work well.
I tried the httptest command and it was positive.
Now I have set up the IP server and the T8800 device port. I ran a single test and it works.
Thank you for your patience and kind support.

Thanks also to the technical support of KingNeed

• pach likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users