Device online then after goes off line Tk102

device on line device off line personal tracker car tracker

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Steve Clarke_*

Guest_Steve Clarke_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2017 - 21:37 PM

I have a device, sold as a TK 102,  not really sure if its original or a Chinese copy. I have tried several different models and settings in both car and personal but cannot get it to work. I have three questions:

1) A device sold as being able to be used as a car tracker or child tracker etc, would that be classed as a personal tracker? suggested models seem to fall into both car and personal tracker options.

2) When you create your device and the status says " device on line" with a green icon, does than mean that  the correct settings have been chosen?  I have tried a few different models and have had the "device is online" for a few minutes then it goes off line.

3) If my IMEI number is very close to another users number when I use the "check your device function" is it a fair assumption that my device is the same model?  My IMEI number would suggest that it is a TK103 with a 12 digit code. 

Sorry for all the questions, been trying for a whole day to get it to track on the website, beginning to give up hope.

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,478 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:00 AM

Steve Clarke, XEXUN TK-102 is a personal type device. You can check device type in hw list.

"device on line" generally does not mean anything.

IMEIs may be completely the same but from different manufacturers, so you can not guess what is the device by its IMEI.

Many users face the same issues as you do, unfortunately.

The cause is the device itself. Chinese manufacturers do not provide sufficient manuals and sometimes put different devices in the same box...

I can only suggest to check similar topics in the how to connect topics. 

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: device on line, device off line, personal tracker, car tracker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users