Happy New Year!
We are glad that you are with us now and we are always glad to receive feedback and suggestions from you on the development of our application. We plan to further develop our Ruhavik application and our GPS-Trace platform in the new year, and we hope that our developments will continue to delight you and benefit you.
Also we would like to thank the users who helped us translate the application into new languages! The application has become more convenient for many users, including thanks to you!
In the New Year and without gifts? Of course not!!!
And we decided to have time to make another cool update this year.
Looking ahead, we want to tell you about features of Block and Unblock ignition. So many users have been asking about it during this year. We have implemented them only for certain types of devices. But this just the beginning, and we hope to develop commands and make them more accessible to everyone next year.) But first things first…
In our last update of the Ruhavik application (version 0.21.0) this year we want to please you with the following:
- A separate line has now appeared on the unit card, on which Buttons for quick access will be located. At the moment, these are “Show track”, “Open location menu”, “Turn on/off security mode” buttons.
You can edit the order of the buttons or select only those that you often use by clicking on the “Sort buttons” button or by going to the unit menu - Settings - View.
- We are starting to work on adding more commands and providing faster access to them. Users of some devices will be able to see the new “Block” and “Unblock” buttons on unit card.
Unfortunately, they will not be available to all users yet, but we will work on it. And we will wait for feedback from those who can use them right now.
- Now, on the User Settings tab, you can change your username and email separately from each other!
We received suggestions about adding such a function and we hope it will be useful to you. And do not forget to confirm new email within 1 hour after changing email.
- Continuing to work on themes, now we can offer to select a separate theme for the map and for the elements of the application in the User Settings tab. The theme settings will be applied to the elements of the application, the map theme setting - to the map.
The map theme setting is also saved only for a specific device and on the other device you can choose a different setting.
- Only in the application (not available for the web-version), you can also find a setting in the User settings tab that allows you to select a specific screen orientation and lock it.
This setting is also only saved for a specific device.
- The application now has a translation into German.
Earlier also the following changes were added:
- The application now has a partial view for pages (not available for the web-version), which makes it more convenient to view data on the page and on the map at the same time
- The “About” tab has been added, where you can learn more about our application and the latest changes.
Some other changes and fixes have also been made.
Happy and Safe Holidays!
We look forward to your feedback and new suggestions in the New Year 2021!