All of these trackers usually work on one of the protocols Xexun, Coban, Concox.
- If you would like to connect your tracker using the Xexun protocol, you need to set 12 character ID: 0 + [11 last digits of IMEI].
- If you would like to connect your tracker using the Coban or Concox protocol, you need to use 15 character IMEI.
Please, first of all, check the correctness of the entered ID / IMEI in the application in accordance with the specified in the tracker.
After creating or updating your unit in the GPS Trace app with new Device Type protocol, you should configure the tracker to the new IP: PORT specified in the application via SMS command. Such commands can have different format, it can be found in the tracker manual. Please, note that protocols (Xexun, Coban, Concox) have different ports!
- If the tracker is connected and does not send data, then the problem is usually in the timezone or tracker is not configured to send positional data.
- The timezone must be set in UTC (0) via SMS command or use Setbox tool in our app.
- To configure sending positional data, you must use SMS command or use Setbox tool in our app.