Our application does not have the ability to delete individual messages from Toolbox.
At the same time, please note that messages highlighted in red in the Toolbox appear because your unit sent messages from the future.
The primary issue seems to be related to the incorrect time zone setting on your device. Your device should be configured to the time zone tracker 0 (UTC). Messages from the tracker appear to be coming from the future, which is why you see future timestamps on the unit card.
In addition, we see that now your tracker sends most messages to our system without location data.
This may be due to several reasons.
1) The problem is on the side of the mobile operator (SIM card).
2) Lack of balance on the SIM card.
3) Traffic limit.
4) The device is in a shielded room and therefore there is no communication.
5) Incorrect or lost tracker settings.
6) The tracker does not have enough charge and it stores data in a black box until it is connected to a power source.
To resolve this issue, we recommend the following:
- Check the limit and balance of the SIM card used in the tracker. Sometimes it happens that there is money on the SIM card, for example, but the entire traffic limit has already been used up.
- Check tracker settings and notification frequency. Sometimes the tracker goes into sleep mode and, accordingly, does not send data about the tracker’s location. Or the tracker is configured in such a way that it sends messages only when certain conditions are met (for example, when the ignition is turned on, or at a certain time, or when the tracker is moving, etc.)
- Check the correct installation of the tracker. Perhaps it is installed in a place (in a shielded box) that does not allow it to see the satellites well.
- Make sure the tracker is not located in a shielded area (covered parking, tunnel, etc.), which also makes it difficult for the tracker to receive coordinates from the satellite. Try going outside with the tracker into an open space and walking.
If, after trying the above steps, the problem persists, Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the login, unit ID, screenshot of device configuration (SMS commands and device’s answers) and link to this topic, then we will try to check additionally and help you.