Our system works on the basis of data from your tracker. As far as we can see your tracker did not even attempt to connect to our system from end of July and therefore did not send any data messages to our system.
You can see this for yourself in the unit’s Toolbox. - https://gps-trace.com/en/help/ruhavik/toolbox .
This may be due to several reasons:
1) The problem is on the side of the mobile operator (SIM card).
2) Lack of balance on the SIM card.
3) Traffic limit.
4) The device is in a shielded room and therefore there is no communication.
5) The tracker does not have enough charge and it stores data in a black box until it is connected to a power source.
To resolve this issue, we recommend the following:
- Check the limit and balance of the SIM card used in the tracker. Sometimes it happens that there is money on the SIM card, for example, but the entire traffic limit has already been used up.
- Check tracker settings and notification frequency. Sometimes the tracker goes into sleep mode and, accordingly, does not send data about the tracker’s location.
- Check the correct installation of the tracker. Perhaps it is installed in a place (in a shielded box) that does not allow it to see the satellites well.
- Make sure the tracker is not located in a shielded area (covered parking, tunnel, etc.), which also makes it difficult for the tracker to receive coordinates from the satellite.
If you can’t find the problem, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the login, unit ID, screenshot of device configuration (SMS commands and device’s answers) and link to this topic, then we will try to check additionally and help you.