GPS-Trace Forum

GPS-Trace Home.

  • You are not logged in.
Index » GPS Tracking Hardware
tk102-2 official commands
Pages: 1 2 3 All

#1 2012-02-24 19:07:25 @ tk102-2 official commands

nikiforospav
New member
4 Posts Registered 2012-01-30
Profile

tk102-2 official commands

this are the official commands a receive from xexun after a contact.
please note that this command are only for xexun device not clones


Function    Command Format    Reply
Initialization    begin+password     begin ok
Change password    password+OldPassword+space+NewPassword    password ok
Setup authorized phone number    admin+password+space+PhoneNumber     admin ok
Delete authorized phone number    noadmin+password+space+PhoneNumber to be deleted     noadmin ok
Get the GPS location (Real-time polling)    Dial up the Tracker one time    GPS coordinate and info
Auto track       
Auto track - 5 times with 30 seconds interval    t030s005n+password   
Auto track - 26 times with 5 minutes interval    t005m026n+password   
Auto track - 10 times with 1 hours interval    t001h010n+password   
Auto track - heaps of times with 30 seconds interval     t030s***n+password    
Cancel Auto Track    notn+password    notn ok
Switch to Voice Monitor mode    monitor+password     monitor ok
Switch to Tracker mode    tracker+password    tracker ok
Geo Fencing    stockade+password+space+longitudeE/W,latitudeN/S; longitudeE/W,latitudeN/S    stockade ok
Cancel Geo Fencing    nostockade+password    nostockage ok
Movement alert    move+password    move ok
Cancel Movement alert    nomove+password    nomove ok
Overspeed alert    speed+password+space+080    speed ok
Cancel Overspeed alert    nospeed+password    nospeed ok
IMEI checking    imei+password   
SMS Center    adminsms+password+space+cell phone number   
Cancel SMS Center    noadminsms+password   
Low battery alert        low battery+Geo-info
SOS button    Press the SOS for 3 seconds    help me !+ Geo-info
Time zone setting    time+space+zone+password+space+TimeZone   
home page setting    home+password+space+the website you want to set   
Switch to the link format    smslink+password   
switch back to the text format    smstext+password   
       
Extra functions for TK102-2NEW       
To get one time positioning    smsone123456   
Tlimit function    tlimit123456 100   
Cancel Tlimit function    tlimit123456 0   
Motion sensor    shake123456 0-10 (0 means off,1 means the lowest sensitive, 10 means the highest sensitive)   
Activate SD card function    sdlog123456 1   
Deactivate SD card function    sdlog123456 0   
send data in the SD card to the GPRS server    readsd+password+space+1   
stop sending data in the SD card to the server    readsd+password+space+0   
Tracker reply one sms with GOOGLE MAP link    smslinkone+password    link to google map
set the GPS re-fresh time interval    gpsautosearch123456 120    120 means 120 seconds, and 120 is the minimum
Restore factory firmware default    format   
check firmware version     version+password     TK102 V1.0-110707 ok!
       
GPRS Function       
Setup APN    apn+password+space+the customer’s APN CONTENT   
Setup APN username    apnuser+123456+space+The APN'S USER NAME   
Setup APN password    apnpasswd+123456 +space+THE APN'S PASSWORD   
Setup IP address & Port    adminip+password+space+ip address+space+port   
Cancel IP address & Port    noadminip+password   
Set GPRS MODE-UDP    gprsmode+password+1   
Set GPRS MODE-TCP(default)    gprsmode+password+0

Offline

 

#2 2012-03-04 19:11:01 @ tk102-2 official commands

ioutou
Member
172 Posts Registered 2012-03-03
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

@tracker-1

i just make a test with your gprs command
my result is that everything works fine with tk102not xexum,tk104,tk102-B
It seems that it doesn't work with tk102-2 original xexum  sad

but thank you for this sms earner
if you have any notice for tk102-2 xexum gprs commands it will super
sorry for my poor english but i use cyrano language instead of shakespeare normally.... wink

Offline

 

#3 2012-04-18 17:25:43 @ tk102-2 official commands

mahmoudorpan
New member
3 Posts Registered 2012-04-18
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

good command
big_smile
to test SD card state send "test123456" the reply is "testsd ok!"

Added after    2 minuts  31 seconds:

nikiforospav wrote:

this are the official commands a receive from xexun after a contact.
please note that this command are only for xexun device not clones


Function    Command Format    Reply
Initialization    begin+password     begin ok
Change password    password+OldPassword+space+NewPassword    password ok
Setup authorized phone number    admin+password+space+PhoneNumber     admin ok
Delete authorized phone number    noadmin+password+space+PhoneNumber to be deleted     noadmin ok
Get the GPS location (Real-time polling)    Dial up the Tracker one time    GPS coordinate and info
Auto track       
Auto track - 5 times with 30 seconds interval    t030s005n+password   
Auto track - 26 times with 5 minutes interval    t005m026n+password   
Auto track - 10 times with 1 hours interval    t001h010n+password   
Auto track - heaps of times with 30 seconds interval     t030s***n+password    
Cancel Auto Track    notn+password    notn ok
Switch to Voice Monitor mode    monitor+password     monitor ok
Switch to Tracker mode    tracker+password    tracker ok
Geo Fencing    stockade+password+space+longitudeE/W,latitudeN/S; longitudeE/W,latitudeN/S    stockade ok
Cancel Geo Fencing    nostockade+password    nostockage ok
Movement alert    move+password    move ok
Cancel Movement alert    nomove+password    nomove ok
Overspeed alert    speed+password+space+080    speed ok
Cancel Overspeed alert    nospeed+password    nospeed ok
IMEI checking    imei+password   
SMS Center    adminsms+password+space+cell phone number   
Cancel SMS Center    noadminsms+password   
Low battery alert        low battery+Geo-info
SOS button    Press the SOS for 3 seconds    help me !+ Geo-info
Time zone setting    time+space+zone+password+space+TimeZone   
home page setting    home+password+space+the website you want to set   
Switch to the link format    smslink+password   
switch back to the text format    smstext+password   
       
Extra functions for TK102-2NEW       
To get one time positioning    smsone123456   
Tlimit function    tlimit123456 100   
Cancel Tlimit function    tlimit123456 0   
Motion sensor    shake123456 0-10 (0 means off,1 means the lowest sensitive, 10 means the highest sensitive)   
Activate SD card function    sdlog123456 1   
Deactivate SD card function    sdlog123456 0   
send data in the SD card to the GPRS server    readsd+password+space+1   
stop sending data in the SD card to the server    readsd+password+space+0
test SD card state test123456    testsd ok!   
Tracker reply one sms with GOOGLE MAP link    smslinkone+password    link to google map
set the GPS re-fresh time interval    gpsautosearch123456 120    120 means 120 seconds, and 120 is the minimum
Restore factory firmware default    format   
check firmware version     version+password     TK102 V1.0-110707 ok!
       
GPRS Function       
Setup APN    apn+password+space+the customer’s APN CONTENT   
Setup APN username    apnuser+123456+space+The APN'S USER NAME   
Setup APN password    apnpasswd+123456 +space+THE APN'S PASSWORD   
Setup IP address & Port    adminip+password+space+ip address+space+port   
Cancel IP address & Port    noadminip+password   
Set GPRS MODE-UDP    gprsmode+password+1   
Set GPRS MODE-TCP(default)    gprsmode+password+0

Added after    5 minuts  53 seconds:
i install SD card but when GPRS is off SD card not send data to the server ?
can any person help me ?

Offline

 

#4 2012-04-25 23:34:37 @ tk102-2 official commands

readgp
New member
4 Posts Registered 2012-04-25
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

Where is the TCP commands list that tracker-1 posted?   Big list commands that can be sent instead of by Sms.

Offline

 

#5 2012-05-01 21:26:18 @ tk102-2 official commands

nikiforospav
New member
4 Posts Registered 2012-01-30
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

mahmoudorpan wrote:

Added after    5 minuts  53 seconds:
i install SD card but when GPRS is off SD card not send data to the server ?
can any person help me ?

send data in the SD card to the GPRS server    readsd+password+space+1   
stop sending data in the SD card to the server    readsd+password+space+0

Offline

 

#6 2012-05-10 22:23:42 @ tk102-2 official commands

mhfernandes
Member
From: Brasil
53 Posts Registered 2012-01-11
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

I sent the command sdlog123456 1, I checked the SD card but there was nothing recorded. The card must be formatted (FAT or FAT32) for this function to work? The command is not correct or the function does not work.

Readsd123456 also a function does not work to send data over GPRS.

Offline

 

#7 2012-06-30 02:41:47 @ tk102-2 official commands

franceira
New member
2 Posts Registered 2012-06-30
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

[b]mhfernand


Ola, VBc pode me ajudar, sou usuario do sistema e foi desabilitado algumas funções para usuarios Free, (como Desligar e Ligar o Motor do Carro rastreado) tem como eu pagar pelo uso do GPS-trace ???

Obrigado


Silvio Franceira

Offline

 

#8 2012-07-08 01:42:50 @ tk102-2 official commands

joefranjoe
New member
1 Posts Registered 2012-07-08
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

Does anyone know what this command is used for

home page setting    home+password+space+the website you want to set   

Thanks

Offline

 

#9 2012-07-10 21:14:20 @ tk102-2 official commands

mhfernandes
Member
From: Brasil
53 Posts Registered 2012-01-11
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

Franceira, tem um programa pago da Gutan (Wialon) (Mesma empresa que desenvolve o Orange) para rastreamento, mas é meio caro, é usado mais para rastreamento de frotas.

Quanto as funções, vc deve entrar no ícone FERRAMENTA, clicar na aba COMANDOS, NOVO COMANDO e criar os comandos, como por ex, para fazer o bloqueio, escuta, etc.

Vc colocar o nome do comando "BLOQUEIO"  e o comando "powercar123456 11", isso se seu aparelho fo Xexun TK 103-2 ou Orange TK 103, se for de outra marca vc deve escreve o comando de bloqueio do aparelho, por ex o TK 203 "stopoil123456" e a mesma coisa pra fazer o desbloqueio e ativar as outras funções, ex, Escuta, cria-se o comando "monitor123456"

Offline

 

#10 2012-08-09 22:49:54 @ tk102-2 official commands

emohr
New member
1 Posts Registered 2012-08-09
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

Hi all im using two different models and niether of them are working with geo fence, traffic and movment. wondering if you had some pointers there both ordered from a chiniese company named jeo. also just curiouse about the tlimit command what is this command.

Thanks

Eric

Offline

 

#11 2012-09-07 17:45:45 @ tk102-2 official commands

mosix
New member
4 Posts Registered 2012-09-07
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

Hello,
which command to switch from GPRS mode to GSM?

tnx

Offline

 

#12 2012-09-09 22:44:32 @ tk102-2 official commands

mosix
New member
4 Posts Registered 2012-09-07
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

mosix wrote:

Hello,
which command to switch from GPRS mode to GSM?

tnx

noadminip+password

Offline

 

#13 2012-09-12 11:36:26 @ tk102-2 official commands

mhfernandes
Member
From: Brasil
53 Posts Registered 2012-01-11
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

davidtlcom,

Use o Xexum 103-2 e as configs são:

TIM
1º- envie "adminip123456 193.193.165.166 20462"
O tracker deve responder Admin Ip ok!
2º- enviar "apn123456 tim.br"
O tracker deve responder Apn Ok!
3º- enviar "apnuser123456 tim"
O tracker deve responder Apn user Ok!
4º- enviar "apnpasswd123456 tim"
O tracker deve responder Apn Password Ok!
5º- t030s***n+senha para definir o tempo de atualização.  troque o 30 por 005, ex t005s***n123456

Aguarde uns 2 minutos que o aparelho irá conectar, quanto ao numero do chip não importa, pois ele rastreia pelo IMEI

Last edited by mhfernandes (2012-09-12 11:36:48)

Offline

 

#14 2012-09-20 06:15:06 @ tk102-2 official commands

viamarsc
New member
5 Posts Registered 2012-09-20
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

ola, eu uso a plataforma da orange ja faz um bom tempo, so que agora inventei de comprar o 102 b, usava  o 102. Nao consegui configurar, quando chego na parte de apnuser ele da fail, teria como me ajudar.

obrigado

charles


mhfernandes wrote:

Franceira, tem um programa pago da Gutan (Wialon) (Mesma empresa que desenvolve o Orange) para rastreamento, mas é meio caro, é usado mais para rastreamento de frotas.

Quanto as funções, vc deve entrar no ícone FERRAMENTA, clicar na aba COMANDOS, NOVO COMANDO e criar os comandos, como por ex, para fazer o bloqueio, escuta, etc.

Vc colocar o nome do comando "BLOQUEIO"  e o comando "powercar123456 11", isso se seu aparelho fo Xexun TK 103-2 ou Orange TK 103, se for de outra marca vc deve escreve o comando de bloqueio do aparelho, por ex o TK 203 "stopoil123456" e a mesma coisa pra fazer o desbloqueio e ativar as outras funções, ex, Escuta, cria-se o comando "monitor123456"

Offline

 

#15 2012-09-20 16:52:29 @ tk102-2 official commands

viamarsc
New member
5 Posts Registered 2012-09-20
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

Bom dia, tenho 6  gps 102 e todos funcionam com este comando na plataforma orange, so qua agora comprei 102 b e os comandos apnuser , apnpassawd e t030s..nao sao aceitos e nao consigo fazer funcionar na plataforma orange, sabe se os comandos para o 102 b sao diferentes:

grato
charles

mhfernandes wrote:

davidtlcom,

Use o Xexum 103-2 e as configs são:

TIM
1º- envie "adminip123456 193.193.165.166 20462"
O tracker deve responder Admin Ip ok!
2º- enviar "apn123456 tim.br"
O tracker deve responder Apn Ok!
3º- enviar "apnuser123456 tim"
O tracker deve responder Apn user Ok!
4º- enviar "apnpasswd123456 tim"
O tracker deve responder Apn Password Ok!
5º- t030s***n+senha para definir o tempo de atualização.  troque o 30 por 005, ex t005s***n123456

Aguarde uns 2 minutos que o aparelho irá conectar, quanto ao numero do chip não importa, pois ele rastreia pelo IMEI

Offline

 

#16 2012-09-21 18:04:21 @ tk102-2 official commands

viamarsc
New member
5 Posts Registered 2012-09-20
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

Estas configurações todas funcionam, mas somente duas ele nao aceita que seria  o 3 e 4 passo. Outra pergunta seria a seguinte, todas vez que configuro os gps 102, na plataforma sempre duas barras  ficam verdes e quando uma barra da direita fica vermelha é porque ele esta desligado, mas ja tive dois casos em que a as duas barras ficam vermelha, neste gps que nao aceitou estes dois passos esta acontecendo isso, de na plataforma ficar vermelho as duas barras, pode me ajudar

grato charles

viamarsc wrote:

Bom dia, tenho 6  gps 102 e todos funcionam com este comando na plataforma orange, so qua agora comprei 102 b e os comandos apnuser , apnpassawd e t030s..nao sao aceitos e nao consigo fazer funcionar na plataforma orange, sabe se os comandos para o 102 b sao diferentes:

grato
charles

mhfernandes wrote:

davidtlcom,

Use o Xexum 103-2 e as configs são:

TIM
1º- envie "adminip123456 193.193.165.166 20462"
O tracker deve responder Admin Ip ok!
2º- enviar "apn123456 tim.br"
O tracker deve responder Apn Ok!
3º- enviar "apnuser123456 tim"
O tracker deve responder Apn user Ok!
4º- enviar "apnpasswd123456 tim"
O tracker deve responder Apn Password Ok!
5º- t030s***n+senha para definir o tempo de atualização.  troque o 30 por 005, ex t005s***n123456

Aguarde uns 2 minutos que o aparelho irá conectar, quanto ao numero do chip não importa, pois ele rastreia pelo IMEI

Offline

 

#17 2012-09-22 05:09:31 @ tk102-2 official commands

viamarsc
New member
5 Posts Registered 2012-09-20
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

mhfernandes
Bom dia, tenho 6  gps 102 e todos funcionam com estes comando nas plataforma orange, so qua agora comprei 102 b e os comandos apnuser , apnpassawd e t030s..nao sao aceitos(fail) e nao consigo fazer funcionar na plataforma orange, sabe se os comandos para o 102 b sao diferentes dos que seguem:
TIM
1º- envie "adminip123456 193.193.165.166 20462"
O tracker deve responder Admin Ip ok!
2º- enviar "apn123456 tim.br"
O tracker deve responder Apn Ok!
3º- enviar "apnuser123456 tim"
O tracker deve responder Apn user Ok!
4º- enviar "apnpasswd123456 tim"
O tracker deve responder Apn Password Ok!
5º- t030s***n+senha para definir o tempo de atualização.  troque o 30 por 005, ex t005s***n123456


Estas configurações todas sao aceitas bem nos tk 102 b, mas somente tres ele nao aceita que seria  o 3,4 e 5 passo. Outra pergunta seria a seguinte, todas vez que configuro os gps 102, na plataforma sempre duas barras  ficam verdes e quando uma barra da direita fica vermelha é porque ele esta desligado, mas ja tive dois casos em que a as duas barras ficam vermelha, neste gps que nao aceitou estes dois passos esta acontecendo isso tambem, de na plataforma ficar vermelho as duas barras, pode me ajudar

grato charles

Offline

 

#18 2012-11-30 21:20:26 @ tk102-2 official commands

norbertak
New member
1 Posts Registered 2012-11-30
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

Hi
How can i find the target car  with Xexun TK 102 on the gps trace side?  how to install or ... how to find with the software
thank you
regards
Norbert

Offline

 

#19 2012-12-03 13:22:51 @ tk102-2 official commands

bako
Administrator
1489 Posts Registered 2010-09-02
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

norbertak
Activate unit on orange.gps-trace.com, set hardware type Xexun TK-102, enter unit ID, and unit is ready for use. If device sends data to our server, you will see it on the map.
Hardware settings:
http://gps-trace.com/?page=hw&type= … tron_gt102


I know something

Offline

 

#20 2012-12-28 09:26:56 @ tk102-2 official commands

mody
Member
11 Posts Registered 2012-12-28
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

hello all , i need help ,,
i want to stopelectric for the car using the orange website commands but i make the command and send no effect my tracker is tk 103 ,, i cant make any command by orange websit
what can ido to control the unit from website ?

Last edited by mody (2012-12-28 09:30:19)

Offline

 

#21 2012-12-28 10:40:23 @ tk102-2 official commands

bako
Administrator
1489 Posts Registered 2010-09-02
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

mody
this is possible if device support commands via GPRS. Find out command format and send it as custom message.


I know something

Offline

 

#22 2012-12-28 18:31:56 @ tk102-2 official commands

mody
Member
11 Posts Registered 2012-12-28
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

thank you for your answer but i wanna ask how can i know if my device support commands via gprs or no ?

bako wrote:

mody
this is possible if device support commands via GPRS. Find out command format and send it as custom message.

Offline

 

#23 2012-12-28 18:46:47 @ tk102-2 official commands

bako
Administrator
1489 Posts Registered 2010-09-02
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

mody
Have you read device technical specs? You can get this info on the manufacturer's website, or ask seller about this feature


I know something

Offline

 

#24 2012-12-30 07:11:12 @ tk102-2 official commands

mody
Member
11 Posts Registered 2012-12-28
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

it sopport but how can i wright the command to effiect in the tracker ( tk 103 ) ?

bako wrote:

mody
Have you read device technical specs? You can get this info on the manufacturer's website, or ask seller about this feature

Offline

 

#25 2013-01-01 23:58:41 @ tk102-2 official commands

xaxa101010
New member
1 Posts Registered 2013-01-01
Profile

Re: tk102-2 official commands

plz help it start giving me same position most times and a lot of times  doesnot give position it was working fine for 4 months

Offline

 
Index » GPS Tracking Hardware » tk102-2 official commands /   /
Pages: 1 2 3 All

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2007-2014 Rickard Andersson
Модифицирован PunBB.ru