no access to the map

23 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_carloscasgj_*

Guest_carloscasgj_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:21 AM

Adquiri um veículo usado equipado com rastreador. Troquei o seu chip, entrei no site do Orange Trace e não consegui mudar os parâmetros do antigo dono, como: user name, telefone e e-mail. Fiz um novo registro com os meus dados e quando acessei o programa, ele travou e não consegui efetuar o logoff. Quando entrei com os dados do antigo dono, e tentei sair, não consegui. O programa estava também travado e não efetuava o logoff.

Como sair disso? será que tem algum jeito? Como poderei mudar os dados do antigo dono do veículo e colocar os meus?

#22 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,842 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:23 AM

Use English please.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#23 Guest_thebenpayne_*

Guest_thebenpayne_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2016 - 15:27 PM

Hello, 

I have a question regarding the old gps-trace service. (http://orange.gps-trace.com/

I recently changed my account password on the gps-trace 2.0 account but in doing so it logged me out 

of the old gps-trace and ever since then I have not been able to log  back into it. I do not have a problem logging into 

the gps-trace 2.0 account however. I relied on the old account for the fact that I could export the data that I gathered and could save it. 

Could you please help?

Edit 1: I would be happy to provide any other sort of information that you would need. 

Edit 2: I don't know if this would have anything to do with the problem, but I found that in the source code there was an input value for the user but no input value for the password. 

"

<td id="user_td">User:</td>   <td><input type="text" id="user" size="20" value="" style="width: 150px;" onkeydown="onCheckInput(event)" /></td>   </tr>   <tr align="left">   <td id="password_td">Password:</td>   <td><input type="password" id="passw" size="20" style="width: 150px;" onkeydown="onCheckInput(event)" /></td>   </tr>

"

You can see that there is no 'value="" ' option for the password line of code. I don't know if this is really the problem or not but I figured that I would include it.

Unit: Xexon TK102-2

unit Number: +14102539055

#24 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,842 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:36 AM

thebenpayne, send your credentials along with the description to the info@gps-trace.com 

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users