tiagoazevedo, seems like a local issue. Other users did not report any login problems.
Is it still in the load loop?
Jump to content
Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:41 AM
1. the web services were updated which has nothing in common with the hardware servers.
2. the noc shows availability of the commercial services in the first place.
3. the gps-trace was not updated.
4. the update is conducted by specialists who work during their working hours and by our local time, so there will always be a place where it will be daylight even if we will update everything at night.
5. the last but not least, the issue was about routing on the side of the backbone provider. and this is what actually affected your units.
I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users