Andoid App ... GPS-Trace Orange ... impossible to register it on the web page track

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jeffd2651_*

Guest_jeffd2651_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2015 - 18:53 PM

Hi,

Downloaded and installed the GPS-Trace Orange Andoid app on my Xperia M2 earlier today ... and despite trying everything I can think of, the main trace site (gps-trace.com) keeps reporting that the account already exists and will not add the phone to the tracking.

I don't know if this is because we already have the car registered on the same username & passoword but the info says that if we create a new registration, then it is a site wide account. Tried that on the phone using a different username and password, but the internet site still says that the device already exists and won't add it.

Given that the car's tracker is showing OK and working on the web site ... how do I get the phone app to register on the tracking web page along with the car ???

Thanks

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,018 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 30 July 2015 - 23:49 PM

Sometimes a page needs to be refreshed as you have been trying to add a unit which already had been created.

Some users face same issue while creating a unit automatically from the app.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#3 Guest_jeffd2651_*

Guest_jeffd2651_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

thanks for that ... and I do understand this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users