clone chinese unit tracking

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jeffd2651_*

Guest_jeffd2651_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:09 AM

Greetings all,

Just a brief note to advise the forum of my experience with the TK06A tracking unit which is, to be totally honest a cheap and nasty piece of kit from China ... or so I was led to believe.

Once I got over the initial hurdle of trying to find/selecting the correct unit type ( it's the Blueberry GT06N for the TK06A), registering the unit to the Orange service was easy. Despite the instructions which came with the TK06A being in somewhat poor English, I was able to complete the setup by sending the correct SMS messages to the TK06A and since it has been installed in the car, it's working without fault.

As a cheap yet reliable option, it's great and I personally wouldn't hesitate recommending anyone to buy one ... I got mine on eBay for not a lot of money .... under £10 !

If anyone has any problems setting up one of these TK06A units, then I'd be happy to help.

Oh, one final word of warning ... N.B. in the instructions that come with the unit it advises that you should connect the YELLOW WIRE to the oil pump supply circuit. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO THIS AS IT WILL DESTROY YOUR ENGINE ! I believe that the instruction should say that the yellow wire MAYBE connected to the FUEL PUMP circuit for remote shut off in the event of theft (remotely shut off the pump by sending an sms message to the unit).

However, in my case I have NOT connected the yellow wire to anything and the tracking remains unaffected.

#2 Guest_brancinb_*

Guest_brancinb_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2015 - 22:54 PM

Hello my name is Brancin

I want to know how I can send automated messages to Orange Gps with TK06A .

You can make a step -by-step configuration.

Thank you

#3 Guest_yusuf123_*

Guest_yusuf123_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:25 AM

Thanks but what is the port for TK06A ? Please help

#4 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,502 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:17 AM

yusuf123

#IP#123456#193.193.165.166#20765#

reply : set IP port OK

#apn#123456#APN of operator#APN user name #APN password#

reply : set APN OK 

Choose Blueberry GT06N in the device list in a unit settings.

• wapedSof, gapedSof, bapedSof and 46 others like this

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#5 Guest_mezon_*

Guest_mezon_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2016 - 15:39 PM

# IP # 123456 # 193.193.165.166 # 20765 # this ip and port is for tk06a friend guru

#6 Guest_Mubb2u_*

Guest_Mubb2u_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:04 AM

Hi,

i am using TK06A, all config seems fine even http://id.wialon.net/ is showing my device but the svcs.gps-trace.com is still showing it unknown.

what's wrong with this..

• capedSof and oapedSof like this

#7 Guest_Mubb2u_*

Guest_Mubb2u_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:33 AM

My device details are 

Blueberry GT06N 20765 355488020163562
  • capedSof likes this

#8 Guest_Mubb2u_*

Guest_Mubb2u_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2017 - 16:58 PM

Thanks.. Orange Trace ...

Finally, my tracker is online.

#9 Guest_agilityrs_*

Guest_agilityrs_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2017 - 14:05 PM

Buenos días. cuando se configura el autotrack con el comando #at#30#sun#0# a que hace referencia el ultimo numero "#sun#0#" tengo entendido que el primer valor hace referencia a la frecuencia en segundos con que enviara el mensaje a gps-trace.com 

Requiero esto con el fin de poderlo configurar de una forma donde no consuma excesivamente el saldo de la simcard de nuestro operador telefónico.

Muchas Gracias por su ayuda

• yapedSof and hapedSof like this

#10 ildomar

ildomar

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 21:45 PM

When I to send sms for device, I have to put the # instead of the space? And, in the orange tracer, what device am I have to put for setting TK06a?

• zapedSof, StanleyJoisa, ritaKt and 5 others like this

#11 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,502 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:05 AM

ildomar, try this.

• StanleyJoisa, braikaborb and Greggcof like this

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clone, chinese, unit, tracking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users