Mobile always connected to the car battery

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_josechernandezm_*

Guest_josechernandezm_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2014 - 19:22 PM

Hi all,

I´m experimentin with a old smartphone ( Xperia NEO V with GPS )  with Orange GPS TAG for Android. My goal would be to use the Smartphone as a tracker in my car.

This work realy fine but the problem it sholud always to be connected to the battery´s car. Is it recomended to leave always connected to the vehicle battery ?, Will I get to discharge the battery ?

Note : it works with USB charger 5v and usually use the car daily.

Thanks

#2 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 16:32 PM

if you mean the usage when the ignition is off it is supposed to use the battery of your phone and not the car battery.

#3 Guest_josechernandezm_*

Guest_josechernandezm_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 16:44 PM

Hi, when the ignition in off my phone will use de car battery to charge the pone, in other words, I will have always connected my phone to car battery.

#4 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2014 - 19:29 PM

Hi, when the ignition in off my phone will use de car battery to charge the pone, in other words, I will have always connected my phone to car battery.

it depends on your car actually, usually when you pull out the key you can't charge your phone from the battery

#5 Guest_Concox GPS Tracker_*

Guest_Concox GPS Tracker_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:44 AM

We provide you with GPS cell phone trackers which can be used for a long time without being connected to the car battery. You can make your choice and if there is any concern please feel free to let me know. For more details, please visit http://www.iconcox.com/.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users