Registering the steps

registering connect account steps problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_eralspeed_*

Guest_eralspeed_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2014 - 14:56 PM

Hy, can enyone help me please? I'm from Romania, i have a TK 106 device and i con not connect on the web. I have made all the steps, correct IP, also the port for my device, i  have switch in the GPRS mode the device, on the site i have introduced the IMEI and the phone number whith the Romanian preffix +4, also the code from my device, nothing, i can not connect. When i'm on line i have the message: unit is offline''. Please help!

Attached Files

#2 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:35 AM

Hy, can enyone help me please? I'm from Romania, i have a TK 106 device and i con not connect on the web. I have made all the steps, correct IP, also the port for my device, i  have switch in the GPRS mode the device, on the site i have introduced the IMEI and the phone number whith the Romanian preffix +4, also the code from my device, nothing, i can not connect. When i'm on line i have the message: unit is offline''. Please help!

could you precise where the device is pointed right now? also give me the ID to check if we have something from.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: registering, connect, account, steps, problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users