How to set the LK109( TKSTAR)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_edison_*

Guest_edison_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:22 AM

Hello everyone ,

I would like to show you how to set the LK109( TKSTAR) , LK106, LK206 ,LK210,LK208 ... work in Orange !

1.you need to create a personal account .and log into it !

2.set the device 

1).set the admin number ,the SMS command is    adm123456+space+ phonenumber  (Example:admin123456 13417411616)

2).change the APN  , the SMS command is  apn+123456+space+apn content  (  Example:apn123456 cmnet )

3).set the Orange IP and port into device  the SMS command  adminip+123456+space+ip+space+port ( adminip123456 193.193.165.166 20912)

the IP and port for our product:

Server IP: 193.193.165.166
Server port: 20912

if any question you have , please check my personal account  edison   psw zheng29201318

please note that , all the LK list device is only with only 10 chartes  imei number 

#2 Guest_olivergps_*

Guest_olivergps_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:31 AM

Having problems when trying to get TKStar (LK109) to work with GPS Trace Orange.

Orange 2.0 does not have any XEelec. devices in Add Device -dropdown list (Old Orange has it , though...). When setting the device as LK206 in old Orange, it will be shown as "GPS Tag Orange (iOS or Android)" in Orange 2.0.

Orange 2.0 seems recognize it. But it should be possible to select any GPS type from the dropdown menu.

Above post says the port should be 20192 but in another post you say to use port 20275. So which is the right port? 20192 seems to be working.

In above mail you say "2).change the APN  , the SMS command is  apn+123456+apn content  (  Example:apn123456cnnet )" . The user manual says there shall be SPACE between the password and APN name. Space between the password and APN content seems to be working.

#3 Guest_olivergps_*

Guest_olivergps_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:22 AM

This unit seems to be picky to set up. It would be helpful to get the full set of supported commands. The user manual lists just a few, with errors. For example, disabling the sleep mode command shall be sleep123456 off (the user manual does not have the parameter off).

IMEI123456 -command returns a 15 digit IMEI code. That is different tha the 10 digit code from the backside of the unit. I hope the actual IMEI code which the unit send, is not a cloned code for all of these units. It would cause problems in future if all unit have the same IMEI code to the cellular network.

STATUS123456 command returns the unit status, i.e. the GSM signal strength, battery, GPS, GPRS etc. info (including oil, ACC etc. which are not applicable to this unit). This is helpful when troubleshooting the connectivity issues.

Can we get the full set of commands supported with their syntax?

The Upload123456 (upload frequency) command seems not to work. My unit sends location data every 5 minutes, no matter what number is given in Upload command. Is this a bug in the software or is the syntax something else?

#4 Guest_edison_*

Guest_edison_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:16 AM

This unit seems to be picky to set up. It would be helpful to get the full set of supported commands. The user manual lists just a few, with errors. For example, disabling the sleep mode command shall be sleep123456 off (the user manual does not have the parameter off).

IMEI123456 -command returns a 15 digit IMEI code. That is different tha the 10 digit code from the backside of the unit. I hope the actual IMEI code which the unit send, is not a cloned code for all of these units. It would cause problems in future if all unit have the same IMEI code to the cellular network.

STATUS123456 command returns the unit status, i.e. the GSM signal strength, battery, GPS, GPRS etc. info (including oil, ACC etc. which are not applicable to this unit). This is helpful when troubleshooting the connectivity issues.

Can we get the full set of commands supported with their syntax?

The Upload123456 (upload frequency) command seems not to work. My unit sends location data every 5 minutes, no matter what number is given in Upload command. Is this a bug in the software or is the syntax something else?

if you want to change the interval ,the sms command is :

run,20---500   E.g.    run,20    moving interval is 20 seconds   (value range  20---500 )
stop,20---500  E.g.   stop,60   stoping interval is 60 seconds  (value range  20---500 )

skype ramboqin
whatsApp/Line  :
+8615919706125

#5 Guest_Milli_*

Guest_Milli_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:45 AM

Добрый день.
Приобрели устройство tkstar lk 109.
Пробовали несколько раз создать админ номер согласно инструкции и не только ( номер админа +79265194800) ,но все безуспешно!Ни одной команды в ответ не пришло. Подскажите как решить данную проблему.
Спасибо.

#6 Guest_olivergps_*

Guest_olivergps_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:07 AM

Thank you, Edison. I tried sending run,20 and stop,30 SMS commands and the unit did send back the reply acknowledge messages. But it still does not change the interval, update comes every 5 minutes only. From the acknowledge messages I interpret that RUN command is used when car ACC in ON and STOP command is used when ACC is OFF. TK-109 does not have the external wiring for ACC so I think it defaults to ACC=0. So I guess that means, only STOP command should do something in TK-109. But even that does not seem to have any effect, the location update interval stays in 5 minutes. That is a problem.

Is there something else that should be sent to TK-109 to get the location update interval changed?

#7 Guest_olivergps_*

Guest_olivergps_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:23 AM

Edison, I am still waiting your solution to the location updating issue? The RUN and STOP commands do not change the location update interval either, it will always stay at 5 minutes.

#8 Guest_pean_*

Guest_pean_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:10 AM

Is the above mentioned commads also working with TKSTAR TK909?

#9 Guest_edison_*

Guest_edison_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:00 AM

Edison, I am still waiting your solution to the location updating issue? The RUN and STOP commands do not change the location update interval either, it will always stay at 5 minutes.

we did ask the orange support to change protocol ,it can change the rate interval now . please if you can test it again .

Thanks 

#10 Guest_spacewalker_*

Guest_spacewalker_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:30 AM

Hi Edison.
How I can contact your manufacture to complain an issue with Lk210 ?

bought few  of them , and cant proper adjust TimeZone - show me different time on  SMS  and different time on app

Also  GPS position interval cant be adjust  , and is  30sec always

Device is not bad, but TimeZone is a nightmare.

your app TKSTAR  is very nice, but can track device  only within a day since 0:00 till 23:59

because  my local time is not match device time,  I cant proper track device ( some must be track day after, some day before)

NIGHTMARE !!!!!!

#11 Saroj

Saroj

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:24 AM

You need to choose device type as LK206 in the drop down list for all the above mentioned devices. 

Here is a detailed details:

http://soggy-sailor....ps-tracker.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users