Best Regards,

Rambo

skype ramboqin
whatsApp  :+8615919706125

#2 Guest_dozycat1_*

Guest_dozycat1_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2014 - 13:25 PM

how do change the imei to the tkstar chaser (tk109)so it can be used with orange.

Orange needs imei with 12 numbers and the chaser has 10.

#3 Guest_edison_*

Guest_edison_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:17 AM

how do change the imei to the tkstar chaser (tk109)so it can be used with orange.

Orange needs imei with 12 numbers and the chaser has 10.

Hello , Thank you for your question !

please check my account  edison  psw : zheng29201318

#4 Guest_edison_*

Guest_edison_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:13 AM

GPS tracker  LK109  (TKSTAR) LK106  LK208  LK206  LK210  ...3 kinds of working mode:

1.normal working mode(SMS command sleep123456 off) :it will be alway uploaded GPRS date unit running out of the battery !

2.time sleeping working mode(SMS command sleep123456 time ): On normal status, it will change to sleeping status after 5 minutes, on this mode, the power consumption is 4mah/h only.( make the device wake up :SMS+Calling , and it will be on line 5 minutes every 24/hours )

3.shocked sleeping working mode(SMS command sleep123456 shock ): On normal status, when the unit stoped over 5 minutes, it will change to sleeping mode, on this mode, the power consumption is 4mah/h only. When it get any command or been moved, it will start GPS locating automatically. .( make the device wake up :SMS+Calling +been shocked )  

Working Mode

SMS command

Wake up way

Power consumption

Working

Normal Working Mode

Sleep123456 off

40--60 mah/h

GSM+GPS+GPRS

Time sleeping Mode

Sleep123456 time

SMS+Calling

4 mah/h

GSM(GPS+GPRS)

Shocking Sleeping mode

Sleep123456 shock

SMS+Calling+shocked

4—40mah/h

GSM(GPS+GPRS)

#5 Guest_sakis_*

Guest_sakis_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2016 - 17:52 PM

How do you change the frequency update for the LK 109. I have tried everything and the frequency update never changes from 3 minutes. I would like to set it to 1 minute. 

thanks

#6 Guest_edison_*

Guest_edison_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:38 AM

How do you change the frequency update for the LK 109. I have tried everything and the frequency update never changes from 3 minutes. I would like to set it to 1 minute. 

thanks

SMS command  run,60  and  stop,60  

#7 Guest_sakis_*

Guest_sakis_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2016 - 19:30 PM

SMS command  run,60  and  stop,60  

this did not do it, the LK109 still reports every 3 minutes. This is an XGPS LK109 is this makes any difference, so any other suggestions?

#8 gpsme

gpsme

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:29 AM

Hi Edison

As I see you are producer of TKStar trackers.
Could you kindly answer my questions about LK109 tracker pls ?
1. How to off SMS sending function to admin phone number when tracker's battery has 20% charge ?
2. How does prevent connection to other mobile nets when the LK109 lost native mobile net ?
Or LK109 will not connect to other nets when there is no native net until will get native net again ?
3. Is it normal that battery works only about 12 hours until it become dead in non stop (sending date every 10 sec to gps service)?

• WilliamScery likes this

#9 Guest_edison_*

Guest_edison_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:43 AM

Hi Edison

As I see you are producer of TKStar trackers.
Could you kindly answer my questions about LK109 tracker pls ?
1. How to off SMS sending function to admin phone number when tracker's battery has 20% charge ?
2. How does prevent connection to other mobile nets when the LK109 lost native mobile net ?
Or LK109 will not connect to other nets when there is no native net until will get native net again ?
3. Is it normal that battery works only about 12 hours until it become dead in non stop (sending date every 10 sec to gps service)?

Hello Sir 

Thank you for your question !

1.the only way is to remove the admin number . it can't send the low alarm !

2.if know the password , you can change the admin number by SMS command admin123456 xxxxx or you can also change the IP and port to others server !!!

maybe you need to reset the device by SMS  RST !

4.It is normal , it would be great you USE the Sleep time mode !

1. no sleep       SMS command sleep123456 off   , device it will alway work unit running out the battery !

2. shock sleep    SMS command  sleep123456 shock5  ( 5 can be 1---60 min )  , when device not moving /shocking for 5 min , it wil be go into sleep condition (GSM on GPS off  GPRS OFF 0  , once get moving/shock it will be normal working ....

3. time sleep   SMS command  sleep123456 time5 ( 5 can be 1---60 min )    once set this mode it will work for 5 min  , then go into sleep condition . every day will wake up for 5 min then sleeping .....

PS:
the 2 and 3 mode can be also wake up by SMS/calling /press any button .

www.tk-star.com

#10 gpsme

gpsme

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 05:47 AM

Thank you Edison for your kindly replay!

Could you explain my question #2 more clearer pls?  "2. How does prevent connection to other mobile nets when the LK109 lost native mobile net ?"

I mean situation when LK109 will be in roaming and to prevent loss all money on the mobile account it is necessary that LK109 does not connect to new notnative nets ?

How does to do it ?

PS

Can you provide new spare battery for LK109 ?

PSS

If admin number deleted or not fixed the LK109 will send SMS with location to any cell number which was used to call LK109. It could be expensive costs in some situation too as and roaming. How to prevent it ?

#11 Guest_bryancito_*

Guest_bryancito_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2017 - 23:09 PM

Hi Support,

I have LK106 and able to call the GPS tracker and can hear my voice. For some reason I cannot configure it at all since I do not recevie any SMS reply from the unit. I tried the SIM on mobile phone and working ok, can send and recevie messages, can call and receive.

Is the unit faulty?

Thanks,

Bryan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TKSTAR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users