• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#21 yuhr

yuhr

Orange Experienced

• Administrators
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 19:12 PM

I bought a unit on line but it has no make? just says GSP Tacker (Global smallest GPS tracing device) cannot find out how to use it as instructions very poor

Try connecting you device like this one: http://gps-trace.com...al/Coban GPS102 or like the Xexuns.

#22 yuhr

yuhr

Orange Experienced

• Administrators
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 19:18 PM

Hi, I have an  306A GPS (http://www.amazon.co...ywords=A306 GPS)

I don't find the model, which IP Server and Port I have to use?

I am not sure, but your device looks like this one: http://gps-trace.com.../vehicle/GPS306. Try connecting it using the IP and port from the link.

#23 yuhr

yuhr

Orange Experienced

• Administrators
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 19:23 PM

Hello, how are you?

I have a TK 102 device and I have set the IP/Port on device based on your suggestions. I still cannot place the device online. it says the unit is offline. need help...

Check the ID here: id.wialon.net (follow the instruction at the top of the page). 

Make sure the SIM card balance is full.

#24 Guest_David•GPS_*

Guest_David•GPS_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2015 - 16:42 PM

I do not see where on this site am I supposed to enter tracker's details and do the actual tracking - when I click on Go to tracking it just refreshes the page and it's same stuff on ... ? Or is it not compatible with Safari on OS X? 

Actually managed to login and setup my tracker in Opera, using the old interface link, still would like to be able to use my main browser and current website, as it seems much nicer ;)

#25 bruin

bruin

Forum administrator

• Administrators
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:09 AM

I do not see where on this site am I supposed to enter tracker's details and do the actual tracking - when I click on Go to tracking it just refreshes the page and it's same stuff on ... ? Or is it not compatible with Safari on OS X? 

Actually managed to login and setup my tracker in Opera, using the old interface link, still would like to be able to use my main browser and current website, as it seems much nicer ;)

Did you see a map and a icons (car and person) with plus on the bottom panel (on the left/right corner) ? or just empty page?
It's better if you write to support@gurtam.com and provides a screen shot

this profile belongs to GPS-Trace admin. PM blocked.

#26 Guest_David•GPS_*

Guest_David•GPS_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2015 - 12:55 PM

Did you see a map and a icons (car and person) with plus on the bottom panel (on the left/right corner) ? or just empty page?
It's better if you write to support@gurtam.com and provides a screen shot

Nope, just a welcome page with four rolling screens.

There are three [GO TO TRACKING] links, as far as I can see: one in the middle of the main page, the other in drop-down menu under my avatar in top right-hand corner, and the third one on How it Works page. Clicking on either just reloads the main page.

I can login to the old layout, as I said (the link [to the old GPS-Trace Service] to the right of avatar), and it's fine I guess, everything works - speed notification, geofencing, etc - great stuff, you guys have done an excellent job! The iPhone app is great too - I'm sure I'll use it more than Opera on my MacBook Pro  :rolleyes:

I'll drop a line to Gurtam, thanks.

#27 Guest_GPS-Profis.com_*

Guest_GPS-Profis.com_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2015 - 18:53 PM

Hi guys, 

I have the same problem. I can't get the tracker to work, also not on the wialon test-page (http://id.wialon.net/#). The tracker seems to be a Xexun TK102. The port should therefore be 20157. I'm not 100% sure though, because I have also got little information by the seller. But it's this product here: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Vehicle-Real-Time-personal-Tracker-GPS-GSM-GPRS-Car-Vehicle-Tracker-TK102-MINI-TRRACK-rastreador-veicular/32369363177.html

The imei is "355488020142176"

The phone number is "+43677 611 668 14"

The password is "466317"

I already set the ip to "193.193.165.167" for a test with the wialon test-page and port to "20157".

Probably it's a problem with APN settings? But I tried to gather the APN-information from another device so I think it should be fine.

Additionally I also have the problem, that I can't re-open the tracker, after I installed it in GPS-Trace-Orange. I have a link there on the bottom left page, but it's not opening ... just giving me a error message, that there is "nothing to display". I'm using Google Chrome Browser Version "44.0.2403.155 m".

Hope you can help me. Thank you so much! Best regards, Christian

#28 Guest_Anurag_*

Guest_Anurag_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:45 AM

Dear All,

I have installed TK105b but without SIM card. Will it still work?

#29 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,546 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:59 AM

The device itself will work but it will not send any data.
So it is useless without a SIM card.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#30 Guest_joaoesquecido_*

Guest_joaoesquecido_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2015 - 22:07 PM

I have registered my unit (Bluebery GT06N), filling in all the required inputs, and it appeared on the map on the correct location. However, it only got updated once and then was never updated again. I have deleted it and added it again, but now it doesn't even appear on the map (position is said to be "Unknown"). What may I be doing wrong?

#31 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,546 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 17 September 2015 - 00:12 AM

Your device was sending data for at least half an hour and the last message received is:
2015/09/12 16:49:06:723: GPRS MSG(Blueberry GT06N): ID: 35548802xx24454, IP: 37.28.x.9, MSG: TIME: 16:49:05, TYPE: 0x12, LAT: 38.72698, LON: -9.13238444445, SPEED: 0, COURSE: 44
During this time it was not moving thus you might have thought that it only updated once.

Anyway I suppose you need to check settings again and start with APN settings and SIM-card balance.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#32 Guest_nishank_*

Guest_nishank_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2015 - 15:03 PM

HI,

I am not able to get the device connected to gps orange. My device looks like TK110 but nothing is happening. As per the above mentioned instructions, I have changed the port to 20709 (Coban GPS 102). My device accepted it and since then I am receiving one message repeatedly. This message says ON55488020132184## I don't know what does it mean and what I have to do with this message.

My device IP is 35548802013####

My Number is +918194######

Device password is ######

Kindly help

#33 Guest_nishank_*

Guest_nishank_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2015 - 19:13 PM

HI,
I am not able to get the device connected to gps orange. My device looks like TK110 but nothing is happening. As per the above mentioned instructions, I have changed the port to 20709 (Coban GPS 102). My device accepted it and since then I am receiving one message repeatedly. This message says ON55488020132184## I don't know what does it mean and what I have to do with this message.
My device IP is 35548802013####
My Number is +918194######
Device password is ######
Kindly help

Problem resolved. Thanks

#34 Guest_iz4l2003_*

Guest_iz4l2003_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2015 - 03:56 AM

Hello,

I've checked my GT06 device at  id.wialon.net and it showed my device correctly.

But when I try to use  https://svcs.gps-trace.com/ I cant find my device, is there any missing step? I've also chance to 193.193.165.166 still I cant find my device.

It shows "This Site says No Messages"

Thanks for anybody's he​lp

#35 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,546 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 03 October 2015 - 21:33 PM

iz4l2003, you have 3 units on your account: 4a Vision and 2 GPS Tag.

There is no GT06 devices.

So try create a new unit with the corresponding device type.

#36 Guest_3502Alex_*

Guest_3502Alex_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2015 - 14:50 PM

Hello,

I've an Incutex TK5000.

Can I use this device for the orange.gps-trace.com tracking?

Can I use the IMEI number instead of the phone number?

kind regards

Alex

#37 MercedesGPS

MercedesGPS

Orange Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 October 2015 - 21:25 PM

I would like to switch my mobile network provider, so will be getting a different SIM card, obviously.

My tracker is TK110 (102a) and is working fine at the moment.

I will update the mobile number in unit properties on this site, but apart from texting: APN,password,new.provider.web.address,user,pass# to the unit, do I need to do anything else?

Time zone? Connection timer? Server? 

I assume the password on the unit itself will remain the same, when I put a new SIM in? As is the unique ID for GPS-Trace?

I'd really appreciate some advice here.

#38 Guest_zaid_*

Guest_zaid_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2015 - 23:38 PM

Hello,

I've an Incutex TK5000.

Can I use this device for the orange.gps-trace.com tracking?

Can I use the IMEI number instead of the phone number?

kind regards

Alex

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately such vendor and device is not supported yet.

#39 Guest_zaid_*

Guest_zaid_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2015 - 23:53 PM

I would like to switch my mobile network provider, so will be getting a different SIM card, obviously.

My tracker is TK110 (102a) and is working fine at the moment.

I will update the mobile number in unit properties on this site, but apart from texting: APN,password,new.provider.web.address,user,pass# to the unit, do I need to do anything else?

Time zone? Connection timer? Server? 

I assume the password on the unit itself will remain the same, when I put a new SIM in? As is the unique ID for GPS-Trace?

I'd really appreciate some advice here.

From the service side you need just change mobile number and make sure GPRS works fine. Time zone settings can be changed in the user's properties of the service itself, so the SIM changing doesn't affect time zone or the service server address. Either the device password will not be changed or the device ID - that information is stored on SSD inside the device.

• MercedesGPS likes this

#40 MercedesGPS

MercedesGPS

Orange Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 October 2015 - 09:02 AM

Excellent, thanks zaid  :)

Got the new SIM, but the SIM holder fell off the tracker LOL - now waiting for replacement from our Chinese friends ... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users