map zoom

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jazz_*

Guest_Jazz_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:54 AM

Hi,

Love the service but have a small gripe.  On the old version the map zoom level could go down to 20m, but on the new site it only goes down to 50m.  This makes it hard to accurately visualise my vehicle location.  Most mapping services allow zoom levels up to 10m (Google and Virtual Earth).

Any chance of getting the map zoom levels extended or looked into?  Or is this a limitation (which considering the old site zoomed in more I don't see how it could.)  Maximum zoom to 10m would be awesome! ;)

Thanks...

#2 Guest_diha_*

Guest_diha_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:21 AM

Hi,

Love the service but have a small gripe.  On the old version the map zoom level could go down to 20m, but on the new site it only goes down to 50m.  This makes it hard to accurately visualise my vehicle location.  Most mapping services allow zoom levels up to 10m (Google and Virtual Earth).

Any chance of getting the map zoom levels extended or looked into?  Or is this a limitation (which considering the old site zoomed in more I don't see how it could.)  Maximum zoom to 10m would be awesome! ;)

Thanks...

Hi, jaz013!

In the next build we'll add these features.

Br. diha

#3 Guest_Jazz_*

Guest_Jazz_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2014 - 00:21 AM

We can zoom down to 20m now.  Thanks!!!

#4 Guest_Jazz_*

Guest_Jazz_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2014 - 23:59 PM

Just noticed that the tracks layer will still only zoom to 50m.  Which means if you have a track displayed and you zoom to the new max of 20m then the track disappears.

#5 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:16 AM

this is  a platform restriction, so actually we can't go through, anyway i noted this case and we will try to improve your experience with our system.

#6 Guest_GOGoodwill_*

Guest_GOGoodwill_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2015 - 20:36 PM

What is the benefit to high up a commanders experience level?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: map, zoom

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users