pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:37 AM

yaaa....ane juga bingung.

how to add units to 1 account...? thanks.

1. Enter your monitoring interface;
2. Click on a "+" icon in lower left (to a personal tracker) or lower right corner (to add vehicle tracker);
3. Fill in all the necessary fields (at least: "Unique ID", "Device type", "Name").

You can also refer to the "first start instruction"  which is available by clicking on a "?" icon in the upper left corner.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#22 Guest_olivergps_*

Guest_olivergps_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:00 AM

It appears that GPS Trace Orange 2.0 does not have the same list of devices as the old GPS trace has? For example, the Xeelectech LK206 is missing from 2.0?

#23 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:48 AM

It appears that GPS Trace Orange 2.0 does not have the same list of devices as the old GPS trace has? For example, the Xeelectech LK206 is missing from 2.0?

http://gps-trace.com...eelectech LK206

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#24 Guest_olivergps_*

Guest_olivergps_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:44 AM

I am talking about the drop-down menu in GPS Trace 2.0 Unit Settings. That drop-down menu is used to select the new device in Orange 2.0. And in that drop-down menu there is NO  XEelectech LK-206 available (Or any other Xeelechtech product). So you can not add Xeelectech GPS's using Orange 2.0. This is the bug I am referring to.

In the OLD version of GPS Trace Orange, the Xeelectech product can be added. So why is it not shown in GPS Trace Orange 2.0?

I hope you will add the device in the 2.0 drop-down menu. And, as it appears, all Xeelectech trackers use the same protocol (which is not self evident to the users), it would be helpful if the drop-down menu would list several types in that line, for example like this:

Xeelectech (TKStar LK-106, LK-108, LK-109, LK-206)

Maybe that would solve some other problems related to tracing these units? For example now GPS Trace Orange does not show the number of satellites or the battery status for these (at least not for LK-109).

#25 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:19 AM

Xeelectech LK206 is the only supported device of the vendor.

Attached File  lk206.png   41.34KB   1 downloads

#26 Guest_olivergps_*

Guest_olivergps_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2015 - 18:29 PM

I am trying to tell you, the drop-down list does not show ANY Xeelectech products. That's the problem in first place, see the picture.
Attached File  20150324_002436 (800x600).jpg   220.24KB   5 downloads
The next issue will be, if LK206 is classified as car tracker, additional personal trackers by Xeelectech can not be added if GPS Trace Orange allows only one "car tracker" be added.

#27 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:39 AM

Here follows a full window screenshot:

Attached File  xeele.png   82.82KB   3 downloads

According to the information from the HW list "Xeelectech LK206" is a vehicle tracker so yes only one unit can be added:

Attached File  xeel2.PNG   9.14KB   2 downloads

#28 Guest_julianlstar_*

Guest_julianlstar_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:29 AM

I am having the same problem as olivergps.

The TKStar LK109 personal tracker http://www.lk-gps.co...Tracker-13.html uses the same protocol as the "Xeelectech LK206" So I can't register the unit as a personal tracker with this service. Are there any plans to change this? Also I have 20 of these units and would like to know how these can be registered on this service.

Cheers

Julian

#29 Guest_edison_*

Guest_edison_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:33 AM

I am talking about the drop-down menu in GPS Trace 2.0 Unit Settings. That drop-down menu is used to select the new device in Orange 2.0. And in that drop-down menu there is NO  XEelectech LK-206 available (Or any other Xeelechtech product). So you can not add Xeelectech GPS's using Orange 2.0. This is the bug I am referring to.

In the OLD version of GPS Trace Orange, the Xeelectech product can be added. So why is it not shown in GPS Trace Orange 2.0?

I hope you will add the device in the 2.0 drop-down menu. And, as it appears, all Xeelectech trackers use the same protocol (which is not self evident to the users), it would be helpful if the drop-down menu would list several types in that line, for example like this:

Xeelectech (TKStar LK-106, LK-108, LK-109, LK-206)

Maybe that would solve some other problems related to tracing these units? For example now GPS Trace Orange does not show the number of satellites or the battery status for these (at least not for LK-109).

we did change the gprs protocol intergurated again , the LK109 ( TKSTAR ) device can work well with orange . 

the battery status and interval....

more info , please go to our company web www.tk-star.com

www.tk-star.com
skype ramboqin
whatsApp/Line  :
+8615919706125

#30 Guest_olivergps_*

Guest_olivergps_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:18 AM

The original problem still exists as described earlier:

1) Can not add XEELECTECH product (not even one) in Orange 2.0. The drop-down menu does not show XEELECTECH products at all.

2)Edison says above that they changed the GPRS protocol. What does this mean? Did you fix the bugs in tracker software or what? And if you did, then do we (the users) need to upgrade our trackers' firmware to a newer version? If so, how do we get the new firmware and how to load it to the tracker?

Thank you in advance. I am really waiting to see a SOLUTION to these problems.

#31 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:22 AM

Xeelectech LK206 is Vehicle tracker. May be that is where the issue lays.
You won't find it in the drop-down list for personal trackers.

#32 Guest_vincentsetiaji_*

Guest_vincentsetiaji_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:34 AM

so i cant add more device from old version?

#33 Guest_edison_*

Guest_edison_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:50 AM

I am trying to tell you, the drop-down list does not show ANY Xeelectech products. That's the problem in first place, see the picture.
attachicon.gif20150324_002436 (800x600).jpg
The next issue will be, if LK206 is classified as car tracker, additional personal trackers by Xeelectech can not be added if GPS Trace Orange allows only one "car tracker" be added.

why I can find the device name xeelectech lk206 !

Attached Files

#34 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:09 AM

so i cant add more device from old version?

Old version supported adding only one device at all. One device for one account.

While in new version 5 devices can be added to one account: 4 personal and 1 vehicle.

In case you need to track more than one vehicle you may be interested in our commercial products.

#35 Guest_tomron_*

Guest_tomron_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:29 AM

I have the same Issue here

I have got LK106 and LK109 both are personal trackers not vehicle trackers would be greate to ad these two derivates to the personal trackers list. I guess should be no big deal to register these two units to the personal trackers drop down menue, they are as already mentioned, working with the same protocol like the LK206, and I guess the majority is operating personal trackers instead of vehicle trackers

Please ad those two units!

Thanks in advance

Tom

#36 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

I am afraid it won't be added by one reason: same protocol.

It means one will be able to add up to four LK206s as personal + one more as a vehicle which in total will be 5 vehicle devices.

Monitoring such number of vehicle devices contradicts free service terms.

As for now I can only suggest to check our commercial products.

#37 Guest_alsyblega_*

Guest_alsyblega_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:56 AM

tolong saya mau add unit tapi gk bisa2 apa ada teman yg bisa bantu please

#38 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:19 AM

tolong saya mau add unit tapi gk bisa2 apa ada teman yg bisa bantu please

Please, use English.

#39 Guest_bintrans02_*

Guest_bintrans02_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2015 - 16:05 PM

how to add a device to 5 units in one user? please, I've tried but have not succeeded.

#40 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 08 December 2015 - 04:57 AM

Check this post and pay attention that only 1 vehicle tracker can be added and 4 personal.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: China-TK106, multiple units, vehicle tracker, Car Add

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users