#101 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,883 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:52 AM

DMEMD, glad to know you finally managed to make it work.

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#102 Guest_DMEMD_*

Guest_DMEMD_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2018 - 19:00 PM

Hallo ,

Ich habe Einstellung für MU-201 (Programm) bekommen und dort soll ich URL Einstellen.

Was ich schreibe bei URL ORANGE PORTAL? bei SANAV MU-201

Beste Grüße

DMEMD

#103 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,883 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 25 January 2018 - 04:50 AM

DMEMD, hw.trace.wialon.net

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#104 general-unrest

general-unrest

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 14:28 PM

I have tried to load my tracker device shown on the PCB as a GT_02MT6261D_V2.3 dated 2018.07.08 without success. How do i remove devices for personal and car tracking and try again? i am now unable to add or see car devices in the menu (the menu fails to open). Any idea what i set this hard wired car tracking device up as in the menus please? Many thanks.

#105 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,883 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted Yesterday, 04:45 AM

general-unrest, can you please make a screenshot of a non working menu?

• general-unrest likes this

#106 general-unrest

general-unrest

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 13:03 PM

Hi pach. Thanks for the speedy reply. I *THINK* I am almost sorted now, it seems it may have been a glitch, as using a PC and Windows 7 64 bit with the latest Firefox browser clicking twice on my name only one in perhaps twenty times brought up the device in order to delete it. I have now succeeded and created a device which seems to function with http://id.wialon.net showing packets and with gps-trace. Changing IP address to gps-trace seems to now show the location correctly. I have no password entered though in my settings for this device which shows up at http://id.wialon.net/ as:

GT02D    20853    352887078252933

Should I leave the password blank in the gps-trace settings panel as it is now, or put in the one that's in the tracker (the default 123456)  ?

IMEI is the full number, not truncated to 11 numbers with a zero before it, is that also correct?

The only issue i have is I am unable to dial the tracker and it return a GPS coordinate and a link to Google Maps. I thought it had no satellite fix, but the unit's LEDS's show a fix and presumably GPS is working for my location to show on your gps-trace map? It just comes up with a reply showing some data but no coordinates and no link to Google maps site. Are you able to suggest how I can dial this GT02D unit and have it return a Google Maps link via my mobile phone please? i realise this is more a vendor question, but you know what generic Ebay sellers are like....;)

Many thanks, I am puzzled how this free service makes you any money? :) Have a good day! Das vedanya

#107 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,883 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted Yesterday, 13:49 PM

general-unrest, if you do not use any passwords in the device then leave the field empty. 123456 - is most likely a default password to authorize commands.

id.wilaon.net shows a correct id. If it displays 352887078252933 then use it. As far as I can see your device is sending valid coordinates:

2018/11/13 16:36:59:603: [INF:49499700] GPRS MSG(GT02D): ID: 352887078252933, IP: , MSG: TIME: 16:36:56, TYPE: 0x12, LAT: 52.8870911112, LON: -2.63983166667, SPEED: 0, COURSE: 0

Many thanks, I am puzzled how this free service makes you any money? 

It does not make money. We have a commercial solution that allows to keep the service afloat.

• general-unrest likes this

#108 general-unrest

general-unrest

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 13:56 PM

pach, sincere thanks for your excellent help, and for the very useful site, much appreciated :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: edit, delete, remove, device, vehicle, bartekch, account

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users