edit delete remove device vehicle bartekch account

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_lucassuguimoto_*

Guest_lucassuguimoto_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2015 - 20:05 PM

Hello,

I'm new on the site and I am with some diffcult to configure my device.

I have done the registration, enter the IMEI, the phone number on the international standard (+55) in my case Brazil. But the platform does not recognize my device it is always offline, how do? Any tutorial?

Thank´s

#22 poal

poal

GPS-Trace Orange Team

• Administrators
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:35 AM

i cant delete an old unit, in the new interface https://svcs.gps-trace.com/, does not appear any menu to do it.

Also I can't access to the tracking to see the historic track of the device, to see the track history I have to use the old version.

The device I want to delete is "fcojavmiranda".

I am using google chrome latest version.

I want to know if you have a comercial version (have to track 3 vehicles) and how much it costs.

Thank you.

make a double-click on the unit name in the bottom line.

Hello,

I'm new on the site and I am with some diffcult to configure my device.

I have done the registration, enter the IMEI, the phone number on the international standard (+55) in my case Brazil. But the platform does not recognize my device it is always offline, how do? Any tutorial?

Thank´s

please go to the relevant topic, assume that you need to set APN and IP/port on your device first.

#23 Guest_imjune_*

Guest_imjune_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:32 AM

make a double-click on the unit name in the bottom line.

please go to the relevant topic, assume that you need to set APN and IP/port on your device first.

Where's the bottom line? Is it the name below the icon? Because I did double click on it and it's still there.

Here's my problem, I have an account for my motorbike, and so far it's fine. Until I downloaded GPS tag orange app on my iphone, and login with my motrbike's ID. And now there's 2 icon on my maps. One for my motorbike and one probably for my phone. And on the unit option there are now 3 options, which are one for my bike and 2 probably for my phone. How can I delete my phone from the unit option and from the map? Because double clicking on the icon and the name below it didn't work.

#24 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:40 PM

Where's the bottom line? Is it the name below the icon? Because I did double click on it and it's still there.

Here's my problem, I have an account for my motorbike, and so far it's fine. Until I downloaded GPS tag orange app on my iphone, and login with my motrbike's ID. And now there's 2 icon on my maps. One for my motorbike and one probably for my phone. And on the unit option there are now 3 options, which are one for my bike and 2 probably for my phone. How can I delete my phone from the unit option and from the map? Because double clicking on the icon and the name below it didn't work.

1. Double click your Unit's name;

2. Enter its settings via a corresponding icon of a gear;

3. Delete unit.

To make it a bit more clear see attachment.

Attached Files

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#25 Guest_LIEDZAN2401_*

Guest_LIEDZAN2401_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:20 AM

HELLO

SORRY , MY ACCOUNT NAME : LIEDZAN2401,, SOME HOW , WHEN OPEN SHOW TWO CAR, HOW I DELETE THE ONE

RGDS/LIEDZAN

#26 Guest_verintel_*

Guest_verintel_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2015 - 14:00 PM

Hy,

I'm trying to modify data (imei end so on) of the unit in my account, but i got an error message it sais that there is another unit with the same configuration (name, phone no. or ID). I was thinking in delete the unit and add a new one, but i can't figure out how to do it. Please, can anyone help me? Thanks.

#27 Guest_verintel_*

Guest_verintel_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:32 AM

Hy,

I'm trying to modify data (imei end so on) of the unit in my account, but i got an error message it sais that there is another unit with the same configuration (name, phone no. or ID). I was thinking in delete the unit and add a new one, but i can't figure out how to do it. Please, can anyone help me? Thanks.

Could anyone help me with this issue? Any administrator, please?

#28 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:05 AM

Could anyone help me with this issue? Any administrator, please?

HELLO

SORRY , MY ACCOUNT NAME : LIEDZAN2401,, SOME HOW , WHEN OPEN SHOW TWO CAR, HOW I DELETE THE ONE

RGDS/LIEDZAN

If you want to delete any unit please follow the steps from my previous post

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#29 Guest_SezioneMobile_*

Guest_SezioneMobile_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:35 AM

hi administrator, please delete the unit (pippo1111) on my account (SezioneMobile). Ty

#30 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:51 AM

hi administrator, please delete the unit (pippo1111) on my account (SezioneMobile). Ty

Check here

#31 Guest_konradson92_*

Guest_konradson92_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2015 - 13:10 PM

Hallo, here is my problem. i had the tk102b tracker & its destroyd.. i want to use the old simcard in new tracker(GT02A) and becouse i didnt knowed how to change the tracker infos, i created new account.. now i cant activate my tracker! pls help me, my accoint id: konradson and konradson92, pls delete the scound and reset the devices in the first :(

#32 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 01 April 2015 - 23:07 PM

konradson92,

You can enter your old account and erase data from the required fields or delete a unit completely:

Attached File  GPS Trace - unit delete.png   53.13KB   21 downloads

#33 Guest_massimorifo_*

Guest_massimorifo_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2015 - 19:04 PM

how do i delete a track? i was wrong, but when i try to open the track created just tell me no message. i have included only the phone number but not having the line i could not know imei

#34 Guest_remixbysoda_*

Guest_remixbysoda_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2015 - 01:53 AM

Hello, 

How to delete my device? I really have no idea about it. 

Thank you.

Attached Files

• Attached File  gps.jpg   153.43KB   0 downloads

#35 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:44 AM

Enter the new interface and delete you unit using instruction from the previous post.

#36 Guest_billandbentwo_*

Guest_billandbentwo_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:17 PM

how do i remove a unit from the software

#37 Guest_salvador_*

Guest_salvador_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:43 AM

Como hago para ELIMINAR un Dispositivo de la pagina de naranja

#38 Guest_JoshuaBop_*

Guest_JoshuaBop_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:27 AM

I tried to use this to keep track of my prescriptions didnt work for me and my daughter wrecked her car AND I have traded my truck in, so I have 3 "vehicles" that I want to remove from the app. I have found how to "edit", but, I dont see how to delete a vehicle. I know its not something you would want to do very often, but, I do need to do it to clean it up. Thanks, Damon

#39 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 05 June 2015 - 21:54 PM

JoshuaBop
check this post for more details.

#40 Guest_munizrovhornet_*

Guest_munizrovhornet_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2015 - 19:24 PM

Please delete the account emunizrov or change the name to munizrovtornado .

Thanks

Erico

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: edit, delete, remove, device, vehicle, bartekch, account

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users