2 replies to this topic

#1 simonjb

simonjb

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 22:33 PM

Hi there, first post here. I used to use the old service and have recently started using my vehicle tracker again.

The tracker is only active when the vehicle is parked/off. Since it is a motorcycle and the greatest risk is someone hauling it into a van, I'd like to set up a notification if it is moving at all whilst being tracked.

The upper and lower speed ranges aren't making sense to me, does it notify when the vehicle  is outside that speed range? I.e. should I set the lower limit to 0 and the upper limit to something like 5km/h (to avoid false alerts, GPS accuracy and all that)?

Many Thanks,

Simon

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,962 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:20 AM

simonjb, it is outside of a range. If you set up 4kmh-300kmh, it triggers when a unit moves with a speed of 0kmh - 4kmh or 300kmh and above.

• simonjb likes this

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#3 simonjb

simonjb

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 17:08 PM

simonjb, it is outside of a range. If you set up 4kmh-300kmh, it triggers when a unit moves with a speed of 0kmh - 4kmh or 300kmh and above.

Many thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: notification, speed, functionality, help

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users