#1 RoGer

RoGer

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:12 AM

Hello,

youre app and my TR06 tracker were working fine for years on smartphone and tablet.
Since last week the connection with your app failed. On the internet it's still working....8
When I was reinstalling the application, the tracker Connox TR06 was no more listed...!
Can you help me? Is there another similar device that I have to choose?

Thanks
Roland

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,882 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 29 October 2018 - 05:11 AM

RoGer, TR06 is a vehicle type device and therefore can only be added by clicking on the "+" icon in the lower right corner.

One vehicle unit can be added per account, no more.

If you face difficulties with the mobile app, add units via web interface and then check them in the app.

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#3 RoGer

RoGer

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 16:56 PM

Yes, that's right - TR06 is my only vehicle tracker and I don't want to add a second one!

It was working fine with the GPS-trace-app for years. When I bought a new smartphone, the app couldn't get connection with my tracker, cause it was no more in the listed devices. On the internet plattform it was still working.

BUT:

Since yesterday the app connection is working. I changed nothing. So ... that's it, problem seems to be solved.

Roland

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users