Almost any Android/iOS powered smartphone or a tablet can be turned into a GPS tracker.
For this purposes we developed a mobile application WiaTag.
To start working you will need to:
1. Create a new unit:
- Enter your account via https://svcs.gps-trace.com/
- Left click the "+" icon in the lower left corner to add a new unit
Screenshot from 2018-10-02 10-52-27.png 430.42KB 7 downloads
- Device type "WiaTag"
- Device ID can be anything (use random number generator to get a unit value)
- Click "Save"
2. Install WiaTag application:
- Run the app and skip the tutorial
Screenshot_20181002-095042.png 139.49KB 6 downloads
- Next, tap "Unit ID" button
Screenshot_20181002-074726.png 159.27KB 4 downloads
- Then enter server IP and Port 188.8.131.52:20963, unique ID from the step 1 and tap "SING IN"
Screenshot_20181002-095221.png 114.27KB 5 downloads
- The app will ask you to select one of the modes (choose "Standard" for example)
Screenshot_20181002-095231.png 249.25KB 2 downloads
- You will see the main screen. Tap a radio button to swith the app "ON"
Screenshot_20181002-100305.png 147.61KB 5 downloads
Go outside to make sure the GPS signal is firm and check if your postion is displayed at the gps-trace.