Photo

(solved) Adding devices has stopped working.

Device Type Bug Maintainence

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Muchoromek

Muchoromek

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 15:28 PM

When adding a new device, you can not expand the device list ... Checked on several browsers.

#2 AB83

AB83

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 16:50 PM

For all my devices which were working earlier, the device type drop-down shows with blank values, they had the data for the device type e.g. TK110.

Is this because of some maintenance activity or some one just deleted some code. Its just been 2 days since I have used this service and I must say your team is doing a wonderful job , hope you can fix this.

Also if this happens time to let do let us know what to do in such cases as currently i am not able to add my device type in the drop-down. I tried to delete and renter the unit but it still show Device type as blank without any drop-down options

#3 AB83

AB83

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 16:50 PM

For all my devices which were working earlier, the device type drop-down shows with blank values, they had the data for the device type e.g. TK110.

Is this because of some maintenance activity or some one just deleted some code. Its just been 2 days since I have used this service and I must say your team is doing a wonderful job , hope you can fix this.

Also if this happens time to let do let us know what to do in such cases as currently i am not able to add my device type in the drop-down. I tried to delete and renter the unit but it still show Device type as blank without any drop-down options

#4 AB83

AB83

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 16:54 PM

Screenshot snippet attached which shows the dropdown showing no options

Attached Files

#5 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,883 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:46 AM

We are aware of the issue and looking for a cause. I post any updates here.

The issue has been fixed.

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users