tk 102-2

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_carpiest_*

Guest_carpiest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2018 - 21:06 PM

helow , i am new in this forum.

first thank you in advance for all answers.

i tryied to find  something similar to this topic to solve my problem but i could not.

I am triying to add a unit to the gps-trace platform but when i do it.   the platform does not recognice it. it appears a text beside the name of the unit that sais unkown and in the mobile app sais never.

i allready tried to send data to the wialon testing platform and it does appear my tk 102-2 with the right id, but when i send data to the gpstrace platform and try to add the unit using the same id and type of traker shown at the wialon web. ,it happens what i told before

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:46 AM

carpiest, you do not have any units in your account.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#3 Guest_carpiest_*

Guest_carpiest_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:25 AM

how can i add a unit in my account.

I registered in gps-trace platform but when i try to add a unit it says unknown or never on the right side.

i do not know to do it. i go to the gps-trace platform and touch the unit add buttom fill in data: id, sim number, tracker model , and name. but it does not work.

is there something i am missing?

#4 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:48 AM

carpiest, to add a unit you just need to click on the "+" icon in the lower left or right corner.

Fill in ID, device type, name and that is it.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#5 Guest_carpiest_*

Guest_carpiest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:04 AM

thank you i alrready got it.

i have another question. I alrready could see my device on real time on your platform. but there is one thing i still can not. i can not see the historic track.

is it a paid option o is it free?

#6 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 19 January 2018 - 13:51 PM

carpiest, check here.

P.S. gps-trace.com is a completely free of charge service.

#7 Guest_carpiest_*

Guest_carpiest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2018 - 14:20 PM

Thank you very much, i am going to try now.

One thing more. can you help me with configuration of tk-102-2 xexun? or you only answer dubts about gps-trace platform?

#8 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 22 January 2018 - 05:13 AM

carpiest, there are some similar topics on the 102-2 settings.

I can only suggest to use genuine devices and apply to the manufacturer for any configuration assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users