TK110 stops sending data from time to time

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_migems_*

Guest_migems_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:10 AM

Hi,

After some researching, finally found my device being TK110 on port 20488. Many thanks for the help in the forum. Currently I'm setting in GPRS. It is updating every 30secs. On the gps-trace map, i could see the track of my car movement and the messages coming in every 30secs. 

I have an occassion when my device is placed inside my bag (think gps signal would have lost). Then i travel on a car to a place. When I check the history of the track, it is not showing anything. I also checked the messages, no more incoming messages. I'm guessing the GPRS stops sending any message when no GPS is locked until the device is taken out to receive GPS again. Is this supposed to work this way? Does it have a A-GPS kind of feature to update a location as I move even when GPS signal is out? I'm pretty sure the GPRS signal is still good, because i send sms "check123456", it gave me the GSM signal as very good and I could call the device even though it is inside the bag. 

Or is there other type of device that can behave as intended eg. send out a coordinate to the server even though no actual GPS but an approximate location is also good. 

many thanks

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:23 PM

migems, I believe the device just goes to the sleep mode.

This is the issue of such devices and there is almost no way you can change it.

In the mode it stops sending data at all.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users