When creating a new unit you may face the following error:
"Error: Item with such unique property already exists"
It literally means that a similar unit already exists in the data base.
When a new unit is created the server checks:
both device type + ID(IMEI)
separately checks phone number
There can be no two similar units in the data base, for example:
GPS Tag 90909090 and GPS Tag 90909090
The mistake may be caused by the field "Phone number":
1. create a new unit and add a phone number
2. click "Ok" and an error pops up
3. the unit will be added
4. the system will delete all fields matching the values that already exist in the data base
The error can be avoided by simply SKIPPING phone number field:
The phone number does NOT influence monitoring at all and does NOT affect position detection or connection with a server.
You can just leave this filed EMPTY without any consequences.
The error can also appear when there is a unit with the same ID in the data base.
The solution in such a case will be to:
1. find a current owner of the ID by yourself and ask him to delete it
2. post your ID in this topic (add device type). We will check and provide you a current owner account name(email).
!all off top messages will be deleted!