coordinates tlt-2h not shown location not shown

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_yemreg_*

Guest_yemreg_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

Hello all,

I am using a TLT-2H tracking machine with my motorbike. Until a couple of months ago everything was working perfect. 

for the last couple of months, I can not see the coordinates of my device on the orange gps page. I dont know why and how but it sometimes shows but sometimes not. see below.

https://lh6.googleus...o/Capture-2.JPG

also, when I stop the motorcyle (or start) the coordinates are shown on the web page. see below:

https://lh5.googleus...-no/Capture.JPG

If anyone have an idea about what is going on and give me an idea; that would be great. 

(I tried the GPS Device Unique ID Checker page and saw my device there)

thanks in advance,

emre

user name  : yemreg

Tracker ID  : 357671031097980

#2 Guest_yemregtel_*

Guest_yemregtel_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

any help would be appreciated

#3 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

coordinates as well as the data string are generated by the equipment itself - so please contact the manufacturer to solve the issue. All i can help is to provide with logs, but basically they will contain the same inforamtion as you can see in mesages tab.

#4 xdajul

xdajul

Orange Experienced

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

1)

Try to relocate the GPS tracker/antenna.

Highpower sources, batteries and frames are of influence on the reception. If GSM and GPS both don't work there's a problem with the placement. Most of the time GSM works just fine, but GPS signal is weak. If this is resolved when driving you know you have to relocate the tracker. If there's no reception at all, either the GPS chip is off or defective.

2)

Also, are we talking about indoors or outdoors. The tracker is able to get a signal indoor, but this takes a longer time. Sometimes a couple of hours.

3)

Oh, and there's this "invalid upload" option .. is this enabled or disabled?

Edited by xdajul, 29 September 2014 - 10:48 AM.

Have you tried my TLT-2H Easy Setup App?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coordinates, tlt-2h, not shown, location not shown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users