no raw data even tough complete track trace

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bonsai120_*

Guest_bonsai120_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:13 PM

Hi

In my account everytime I saw the raw data of a track and had the possibility to check the single data of a position. That was very helpful for me.

Now, I don't find any raw data in old and new platform (I prefer the old one because of smaller lines of 2px and normally the possibility to delete single raw data entries, sorry).

In the old platform, I see the track of today - and yes there is a track of 22 km - and when I switch to messages (register messages) for checking raw data of today, I get the error that there are no data for the selected period (today, week, month - all). But in the track I can see single time information of the single track-points, but in register messages I still get the error "no data for selected period".

In the new platform I can see the whole track of today only if I deselect some settings (see attachment picture of track settings!)! If I select all possibilities in the settings, then I directly get the error message "no data"! => for seeing any track on the new platform I have to deselect the "Trip-Anzeiger anwenden" and "Drehen icon" and the "show message tooltip" - otherwise I get the error message "no data".

Please give the possibility again to see the raw data and it would be nice to have the possibility to change to a smaller line in new platform (2px)

My tracker is a MSP340A Pet tracker.

Best testing date is today 07.01.2017 because of 22km track.

See attachments - all the result for the whole day tracking of 7th January 2017.

Thank you for support!

Regards,

Nina

#2 Guest_bonsai120_*

Guest_bonsai120_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2017 - 13:00 PM

Oh dear, now I found the solution of the problem with raw data!!

Only if in track settings no options are selected (only the single one as above in attachment), only then I can see the raw data in the old platform!!

Why this? Why this selection possibilties in track settings destroy the possibility to see and list the raw data messages in the old platform?

And yes, please give the possibilty to see and delete single raw data messages in new platform.

Thank you!

Regards,

Nina

#3 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,341 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:58 AM

bonsai120, I still can not see any raw data in the old interface.
Can you please clarify what are the settings that make it visible?
Make sreenshots if possible.

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#4 Guest_bonsai120_*

Guest_bonsai120_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2017 - 20:37 PM

bonsai120, I still can not see any raw data in the old interface.
Can you please clarify what are the settings that make it visible?
Make sreenshots if possible.

Yes, you're right. 2 hours after my post I wanted to show this another person but there the raw data was "gone". I don't know why.

In the new platform I have no special settings. I can see the track with points every minute in the old and new platform with the actual settings but raw data I couldn't find anymore in the old platform.

Additional it would be nice to see and edit the raw data in new platform. Then I could delete unwanted route point (e.g. the driving to the start position and the driving home at the end).

Will this be implemented sometimes in future?

Regards,

Nina

#5 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,341 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:42 AM

bonsai120, all the development of the service has been stopped.

But who knows, may be something will change in the future.

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#6 Guest_bonsai120_*

Guest_bonsai120_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2017 - 18:49 PM

So I hope there will be a change.

Why the raw data in old platform isn't viewable anymore? That was existing before. Why I could see it a very short time and then not again?

#7 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,341 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:07 AM

bonsai120, do not know, a random bug.

This was reported by a few users.

#8 Guest_bonsai120_*

Guest_bonsai120_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2017 - 19:44 PM

Ok,

Since several month data track stops after a while. Because of missing raw data I can't check when exactely but about 20-30 minutes a track stops. First I tought the gps is defect and changed it to a new one but now I have the same issue with the new one.... Is that also a point that other users reported?

In attached image you can see aborted/broken trace. Everyday the same...http://imgur.com/a/0fjc5

#9 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,341 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:40 AM

bonsai120, many users from Brasil have issue with missing data from 23:00 to 00:00.

But this is it. The whole other world does not face anything similar.

As for the old interface just note that it was discontinued 4 years ago. 

#10 Guest_bonsai120_*

Guest_bonsai120_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2017 - 20:36 PM

bonsai120, many users from Brasil have issue with missing data from 23:00 to 00:00.

But this is it. The whole other world does not face anything similar.

As for the old interface just note that it was discontinued 4 years ago. 

I have this stop of the track in both interfaces - the new one and the old one. And this with two seperate GPS tracker.

The track today started at 10:00 a.m. Swiss time and was broken at 10:21. So I only have a track of 21 minutes this morning of a whole trip of 2 hours..... :-(

This faces every day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users