pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,022 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:55 AM

ryusama, waiting for your email.

We want to use our debug server to see if can receive at least anything.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#22 Guest_mihails_al_*

Guest_mihails_al_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:22 AM

mcastilloe, the manufacturer's site is down.

I believe it is a little bit complicated to resolve the issue without them.

that it is the manufacturer's website is down , I wrote above.

mailboxes, too, all disabled. no contacts.

#23 Guest_AGN brasil_*

Guest_AGN brasil_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2017 - 15:13 PM

Okay everyone, it confirmed by my supplier that tlt2h has defect chip on product produced between early 2012 until middle 2015, which can't handle this year time anomaly "Leap Second", https://en.m.wikiped...iki/Leap_second https://access.redha.../articles/15145
Which adjustments of 1 more second is needed to follow the general rule of GMT/UTC time, thats where our device bugged and stopped working, they promise me to bring a software update, but didn't want to give the ETA, just a "promise"

If i have any luck, i will share more information to you guys

thanks

@pach okay i will do that, and send some of my registered device imei that stopped working for them

Espero que consiga resolver e nos mantenha informados

#24 Guest_ALLANCP15_*

Guest_ALLANCP15_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2017 - 14:14 PM

O meu parou de funcionar jan/2017. Será que tem alguma solução?

#25 Guest_RM2017_*

Guest_RM2017_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:34 AM

Good Morning.

The update must be done via cable, follow the download link of the files and manuals to update:

I hope I have helped.
RM Rastreadores.
www.RMRASTREADORES.com

• pach likes this

#26 Guest_RM2017_*

Guest_RM2017_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:37 AM

Complementing...
I inform friends who have trackers of the line TLT-2N, TLT-2H, TLT-2HU and etc ...

The communications protocols of GPS satellites that are owned by the United States have been updated, so crawlers with older versions stop working around the world, we have information that only one of the companies in china that have 10,000 TLT trackers all stopped . Several companies here in Brazil that use this equipment also stopped working, including here at RM Trackers. As the factory closed and nobody can contact the company, thousands of trackers are still in need of an update firmware. As our company is linked to another company, where it has the contact of the engineers who worked at VSUN, they got these engineers to make an update firmware and we also received the same.

I hope I have helped.
Www.RMRASTREADORES.com

• pach likes this

#27 Guest_mihails_al_*

Guest_mihails_al_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:25 AM

Complementing...
I inform friends who have trackers of the line TLT-2N, TLT-2H, TLT-2HU and etc ...

Hi RM2017

in your software minimum version - V4.02.240

can tell which version of firmware is suitable in this case -- SOFTVER:V3.02.171 2012/03/01  

#28 Guest_AGN brasil_*

Guest_AGN brasil_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2017 - 13:42 PM

Good Morning.

The update must be done via cable, follow the download link of the files and manuals to update:

I hope I have helped.
RM Rastreadores.
www.RMRASTREADORES.com

Olá amigo, na hora de colocar o cabo USB qual a ordem dos pinos do soquete? pois estou tentando adaptar um conector para o soquete do rastreador.

#29 Guest_RM2017_*

Guest_RM2017_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:35 AM

Olá amigo, na hora de colocar o cabo USB qual a ordem dos pinos do soquete? pois estou tentando adaptar um conector para o soquete do rastreador.

Amigo, esse não é um cabo comum, não vai funcionar, podendo queimar ou danificar o aparelho, pois o cabo usa um placa e a ligação interna dos fios segue um padrão, não é um cabo somente, e sim um cabo com placa, nós estamos comercializando o cabo no padrão original, caso necessite por gentileza entre em contato conosco. www.RMRASTREADORES.com

#30 Guest_RM2017_*

Guest_RM2017_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:38 AM

Hi RM2017

in your software minimum version - V4.02.240

can tell which version of firmware is suitable in this case -- SOFTVER:V3.02.171 2012/03/01

I really do not know how to answer this, but you can try to install the smaller version available in the software folder.

Att. RM Trackers.
Www.RMRASTREADORES.com

#31 Guest_Unicar1731_*

Guest_Unicar1731_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:09 AM

Good Morning.

https://drive.google...WtQNmI5enM/view

I hope I have helped.
RM Rastreadores.
www.RMRASTREADORES.com

#32 Guest_Unicar1731_*

Guest_Unicar1731_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:11 AM

Hi, RM...
What type of cable do you use and where we can buy it?

Thks

#33 Guest_RM2017_*

Guest_RM2017_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:15 AM

Hi, RM...
What type of cable do you use and where we can buy it?

Thks

Good morning. I do not know a store on the internet that sells the original cable, I do not find it anywhere, so we're making it to sell and help people here. Maybe someone can help indicate some website that sells the cable ready.

We sell it in Brazil, the USB PC cable has a TTL card compatible with the USB VSUN software on one side, on the other end a mini USB plug, no cuts or seams, it is original the connection of the wires equally to the factory.

Att. RM Trackers.
Www.RMRASTREADORES.com

#34 Guest_Marek74_*

Guest_Marek74_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:29 AM

Hello

I have more than one device TLT-2N,and I have the same problem.

Devices in end of the year 2016 is OK, but old devices have problem.
Location gives the date 31-12-2016 23:59
But when connect my device through standard mini USB cable, computer can not find.
I tested the W10, W7, XP, and nothing.
Device has been removed from batery, and disconnected from the power supply.
When I gave him the power so I found something but still has repealed connection cca 3sec.

Has anyone had this problem?

Thks

#35 Guest_Unicar1731_*

Guest_Unicar1731_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:06 AM

Good morning. I do not know a store on the internet that sells the original cable, I do not find it anywhere, so we're making it to sell and help people here. Maybe someone can help indicate some website that sells the cable ready.

We sell it in Brazil, the USB PC cable has a TTL card compatible with the USB VSUN software on one side, on the other end a mini USB plug, no cuts or seams, it is original the connection of the wires equally to the factory.

Att. RM Trackers.
Www.RMRASTREADORES.com

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
Can I buy the cable from you?

Please send me the detail price into my email: darmadi.m@gmail.com.

Btw I am in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Rgds

#36 Guest_Hiluxtonho_*

Guest_Hiluxtonho_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 21:16 PM

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.

Please send me the detail price into my email: darmadi.m@gmail.com.

Btw I am in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Rgds

AMIGO, 

EU FIZ TODO O PROCEDIMENTO, NA HORA DE FAZER ATUALIZAÇÃO DO FIRMWARE O DOWNLOAD INICIA MAIS NÃO SE COMPLETA, GOSTARIA DE SABER SE ESTÁ RELACIONADO COM A VERSÃO JÁ QUE NÃO ENCONTREI NENHUMA COMPATÍVEL NA PASTA DE SOFTWARE POIS O MEU É MOD. TLT 2H 

#37 Guest_Hiluxtonho_*

Guest_Hiluxtonho_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 21:17 PM

Att. RM Trackers.
Www.RMRASTREADORES.com

AMIGO, 

EU FIZ TODO O PROCEDIMENTO, NA HORA DE FAZER ATUALIZAÇÃO DO FIRMWARE O DESCARREGAR INICIA MAIS NÃO SE COMPLETA, GOSTARIA DE SABRE SE ESTÁ RELACIONADO COM UM VERSÃO JÁ QUE NÃO ENCONTREI NENHUMA COMPATÍVEL NA MASSA DE SOFTWARE POIS O MEU É MOD. TLT 2H

#38 Guest_RM2017_*

Guest_RM2017_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 23:45 PM

Hello

I have more than one device TLT-2N,and I have the same problem.

Devices in end of the year 2016 is OK, but old devices have problem.
Location gives the date 31-12-2016 23:59
But when connect my device through standard mini USB cable, computer can not find.
I tested the W10, W7, XP, and nothing.
Device has been removed from batery, and disconnected from the power supply.
When I gave him the power so I found something but still has repealed connection cca 3sec.

Has anyone had this problem?

Thks

Good evening.

If the cable is not original and the drive of the card contained in the cable is not properly installed, you will not find the device through the COM and LPT ports.

Your problem seems to be on cable ...

Att. RM Trackers
Www.RMRASTREADORES.com

#39 Guest_RM2017_*

Guest_RM2017_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 23:51 PM

AMIGO, 

EU FIZ TODO O PROCEDIMENTO, NA HORA DE FAZER ATUALIZAÇÃO DO FIRMWARE O DESCARREGAR INICIA MAIS NÃO SE COMPLETA, GOSTARIA DE SABRE SE ESTÁ RELACIONADO COM UM VERSÃO JÁ QUE NÃO ENCONTREI NENHUMA COMPATÍVEL NA MASSA DE SOFTWARE POIS O MEU É MOD. TLT 2H

Good evening.

The procedure is complex and requires attention, the main factor and use the correct cable, then identify which COM port the device is. It really is difficult to help without being in person.

Att. RM Trackers
Www.RMRASTREADORES.com

#40 Guest_mihails_al_*

Guest_mihails_al_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:46 AM

Good evening.

The procedure is complex and requires attention, the main factor and use the correct cable, then identify which COM port the device is. It really is difficult to help without being in person.

Att. RM Trackers
Www.RMRASTREADORES.com

Hi

Please, send me the price for device -- my email: edoglv@gmail.com

I'm in Latvia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users