No geofences notification from IT100

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bigA_*

Guest_bigA_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:09 AM

Hello,

I'm using the IT100. I created several notification (email and sms) messages for the geofences. However, I never receive any notification from email or sms. I notice from the old http://orange.gps-trace.com/ server that eventhough the IT100 reports the lat-long BUT the tooltips say "No satellites locked". Is it the reason I do not receive the notification? If yes, is it possible to help me to check on the message about why the server says "No satellites locked"?

Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 Guest_bigA_*

Guest_bigA_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:02 AM

Hello,

Am I the only one who uses the IT100? Is there anybody would like to share your experience?

Thanks.

#3 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,998 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 21 June 2015 - 00:29 AM

"No satellites locked" - your device does not send information about satellites:

{"t":1434799946,"f":1,"tp":"ud","pos":{"y":13.7797366667,"x":100.542232778,"z":0,"s":10,"c":42,"sc":0},"lc":0,"p":{}}\

You may pay no attention to this info because it is not a sensitive case.

The main role plays position data and if there are coordinates in messages then it works fine.

Give an example of notifications and time interval when there should have been triggering.

P.S. please pay attention that any SMS functionality is available only for commercial products.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#4 Guest_bigA_*

Guest_bigA_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:27 AM

Thanks PACH. I Removed the SMS and now the email notification is working properly.

#5 Guest_BrezguyVsem_*

Guest_BrezguyVsem_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:30 AM

Would it be possible to add the ability to select the desired desktop to switch to by right-clicking on the icon in the notification area? Thanks in advance.

#6 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,998 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:10 AM

Would it be possible to add the ability to select the desired desktop to switch to by right-clicking on the icon in the notification area? Thanks in advance.

Beg you pardon, but can you please explain a bit more.

What do you mean by "desktop"?

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#7 terios1295

terios1295

Orange Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:32 AM

Hi

I am new here, is it Blueberry GT06N consider your commercial product? is it wialon GPS fleet tracking available free for me? please advise.

P.S. please pay attention that any SMS functionality is available only for commercial products.

#8 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,998 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:27 AM

terios1295, we do not sell tracking devices at all.

Our monitoring system supports over 1200 tracking devices from different manufcaturers.

You just buy any of the supported devices and connect them to either free gps-trace.com with the limited functionality or to the commercial hosting.wialon.com with advanced tools and features.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users