(rejected) Website doesn't work for 3 hours a day

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_garcialucas_*

Guest_garcialucas_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:19 AM

I have a Coban 103B in my car then I started to use this website to follow it and it was being a great experience. But unfortunatelly I noticed that the website goes down everyday from 9:00pm to 11:59pm in my time zone (-3). I also confirmed this issue by tracking the car in other website and it worked normally. I would like a solution for this trouble because the features of this website are amazing!

#2 Guest_club777_*

Guest_club777_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:10 AM

Indeed, website hangs sometimes, but not more than a few minutes

#3 Guest_garcialucas_*

Guest_garcialucas_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

Indeed, website hangs sometimes, but not more than a few minutes

If this problem happened for a few minutes would be okay, but for 3 hours and at the same time each day is not cool. Well, it's happening to me here in Brazil, if developers can verify the problem I thank you.

#4 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2014 - 19:53 PM

we have had some similar problems with other devices, but the problem was in devices themselves, try to set the message frequency like every 30sec "t030s***n123456" command must help. As for the service it is working 24/7 without any problem, we had never complaints with other devices than TK, Coban etc. on that matter.

#5 Guest_tyndol_*

Guest_tyndol_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:41 AM

I know this is a really old topic but I was having a similar problem except it was going offline for 6 hours... time zone for me is -6. I sent this command to my units (TK102 and 103):

'time zone123456 0' and set the GPS units to Zulu time and it fixed the problem. I set my correct time zone in GPS-trace and everything is fine now.

#6 Guest_ovcegon_*

Guest_ovcegon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2016 - 18:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am experiencing exatly the same outage. My timezone is -5 and  from 7:00 PM to 11:59 PM   I cannot track my unit. It just stays at the last know location. 

On the other hand, the tracking records are stored with the right time-stamps but with the date from the previous day.

The only work around I have found is to set the tracker ( TK103a ) to 'time zone123456 0'  and leave the website to adjust the time records according to the user profile setting.

Disadvantage in this is that every alarm the tracker is texting me is with time zone 0 time stamp :( 

Hopefully this gets attention of the developers and they fix this bug.

Thank you,

Paul

#7 Guest_brunoluiz_*

Guest_brunoluiz_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2016 - 20:41 PM

Gentlemen I want saver if I can help ? the problem I have is that my team is a 103b is turned off or no signal every day after 21:00 and again at 00:00 aparecerdespues I changed the sim and not have solution. if I puedieran help me and know that I can do to avoid this problem
thanks in advance

my time zne is -3,  Brasilia

#8 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,493 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:33 AM

This is not a software issue.

No fixes.

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#9 Guest_GPS04_*

Guest_GPS04_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2016 - 19:58 PM

Ola, verifiquei que que a unidade fica offline no mapa após as 21hs. Gostaria de saber se isso é rotina do site orange e o que posso fazer para que a unidade fique online 24hs por dia?

Att; 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users