Et-safe fraud beaware

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_trakfamily_*

Guest_trakfamily_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2015 - 16:51 PM

Hi,
   Please be aware to by any GPS devices from Shenzhen ET-Safe Teachnology Co.LTD., (http://www.et-safe.com/), this company is totally fraud, unprofessional, and sells junk devices.

We ordered 2000 pcs of ET106 trackers(Sales Man: Kaven Wang,  Skype ID : ET-Safe), they assured will send tested devices and after sale support for devices along with 1 years warranty. They did so many basic mistakes in International shipment (wrong currency mentioned in invoice, no record for IMEIs they sold, etc) that it caused us 2 months delay to get custom clearance apart from heavy financial penalty. That was not it, after we found the shipment and tested it, found all of the product faulty, having manufacturing defect and totally junk. They has already taken complete money before dispatch.

Now they are not answering our call, email reply. Et-safe company should be banned for international trade, please beware before you by. This company is a group of thief's and fools.

Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 Guest_KennethOwek_*

Guest_KennethOwek_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 14:39 PM

rnrnInteresting that noone or I should say, no company wanted to pick up the brand... n nSucks. Will be interesting to see if the market demand for 90k - 125k and up 5ers ever returns...rn

#3 Guest_Jimi electronic_*

Guest_Jimi electronic_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:47 AM

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Really sorry to hear that. Indeed, as an old saying goes, " Harbor no ill intention against others, but never relax vigilance against evil-doers".  But I think there are still many good companies out there and trustworthy of establishing business relationship with them. Take care, my  friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users