notification email

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Locus_15_*

Guest_Locus_15_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

Hi:

I have registered 3 units (Xexun TK-102-2), and created 3 geofences. I can start de units, the track is working fine, but the email notifications are not working.

For each unit hay created the same 3 notifications: 1 when I enter an area, 2 when I exit from other two areas. I checked the email, I checked they are on (green dot at the left), but I'm not receiving in my email any notification. Area there some isntructions to be read related to the notifications, ...I really don't know if I'm doing something wrong or simply the system isn't working. I double-checked the notifications definitions: geofence checked, email address correct, ...I don't know if I should do any thing more.

Best regards,

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,998 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 25 April 2015 - 22:17 PM

Redo your geofences but use "Draw a polygon" instead of "Polyline".

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#3 Guest_Lilyswanton_*

Guest_Lilyswanton_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:10 AM

If you read the notification in Trello before the email is sent, Trello will not send the corresponding email (due to the fact that you have in fact.Using the stock email app, I am not receiving visual notifications when new messages arrive, even though I have checkbox selected to do so.Sync settings will come up. check the email notifications box and ... Galaxy S3 - email notifications not working for emails going to subfolders.If you're not receiving email notifications, first make sure you haven't adjusted ... We're working on sending fewer emails for people who use Facebook,We tried BBpress Email notifications but that did not work either. We added the SMTP plugin; the “test emails” using it arrive fine.If you are having trouble sending or receiving Notifications, please try due to server settings or e-mail reliability issues, using PHP sendmail does not work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users