Notification when back on GPS signal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pub24_*

Guest_pub24_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2015 - 21:23 PM

Hi,

I would like to suggest to add notification that will send email once the unit is back on signal. (Typical case - I park the car in garage, so I loose the GPS signal - I get notification that I lost the signal. If somebody steal the car and get out of garage, the unit will start transmit data and I can be notified, that the unit is back online. For me a signal that something is wrong. I believe lot of other applications can be usable for such notification)

Thanks

Peter

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:07 AM

For your example you can make use of notification on geofences.

Simply mark an area around your garage and set notification to trigger on leaving this fence.

• AlfredMeant, KennethInano, Charlesdwept and 4 others like this

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#3 Guest_pub24_*

Guest_pub24_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:25 PM

Actually I didn't mean my garage (I anyhow dont have any :-) ) - but any garage, anywhere (or any place, where receiving of GPS Signal is not possible - shopping centers, city garages, etc...)

Alternative solution can be a georeference, that will be automatically activated around the unit current position (user defined radius) after a certain time the unit is not moving (user defined time and movement). This will be very usable if you park your car anywhere, that after certain time, the georeference, will be automatically activated around the current position of the unit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users