tk102 unique id

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mackenzie_*

Guest_mackenzie_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2015 - 13:40 PM

hello everyone

can you please assist me, i am having difficulty registering a gps device (clone tk102), i have followed the steps found on the following website: http://www.buildproj...-to-work-online

however when trying to identify my device i was not sure which one it was and therefore i tried all the unique codes but kept getting a error stating that the unique code was already in use

your assistance and quick reply will be highly appreciated

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:51 AM

Configure your device to send messages with some delay (for example every 30 seconds).

Search trough the list at id.wialon.net if there is a device of the required type with port 20668 (used by XEXUN TK102-2) which sends response every 30 seconds.

• Charlesdwept likes this

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#3 Guest_mackenzie_*

Guest_mackenzie_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2015 - 18:51 PM

Configure your device to send messages with some delay (for example every 30 seconds).

Search trough the list at id.wialon.net if there is a device of the required type with port 20668 (used by XEXUN TK102-2) which sends response every 30 seconds.

I Thank You for your reply, will definitely try it out and post feedback.

#4 Guest_mackenzie_*

Guest_mackenzie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:47 AM

i have discovered what the problem is, my device is not actually connecting to the server as i am having alittle problem with the IP address and port set up. my network provider needs the ip address and port to be set using their IP address and port otherwise it does not connect to the internet, how do i enter the ip address of the website?

your assistance will be highly appreciated 

#5 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:30 AM

There are 2 different settings:

1. made on your device to set ip and port (via sms command for example) of the server where all messages will be sent - which has nothing to do with APN settings;

2. also made on your device but concerns APN setting which is provided by your mobile internet carrier. 

An sms command to set APN for your device may look like apn123456 internet.carrier.com

• Charlesdwept likes this

I do not answer emails and personal messages | Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту

#6 Guest_mackenzie_*

Guest_mackenzie_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:58 AM

does gps-trace support the 12 digit imei number TK102 clone?, i am certain this is the problem because i have tried it on another site and their system seems to be picking it up

your replies and assistance will be highly appreciated

#7 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 25 April 2015 - 22:25 PM

The platform supports different IDs (for example 15 or 4 digits). Usually the main issue lays in the field of a protocol and its support by our service.

As I suggested earlier try using id.wialon.net to discover you actual ID. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tk102, unique id

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users