Guest_Rhian_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:13 AM

could someone please let me know how you get started here as I have no clue

#2 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:51 AM

ok, what device are you having to track?

• Stasldupt, TERenlMl, CharlesCacle and 2 others like this

#3 Guest_Rhian_*

Guest_Rhian_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:21 AM

It is a mobile phone samsung because I do not know what an IMEI is

#4 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:58 AM

well, download an application GPS Tag Orange, you may login or create an account from there. It is easy-to-use, you will see you unit on the map for sure.

• Stasldupt likes this

#5 Guest_Rhian_*

Guest_Rhian_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

I am unable to start this trace at all.  I am finding it very difficult to follow your instructions.  I would be very grateful if you could email me instructions from "SIGNING IN" to "SIGNING OUT" - thank you

#6 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:06 AM

ok, let's go step by step. have you installed the GPS Tag on your Samsung and have you already registered an account?

• Stasldupt likes this

#7 Guest_Rhian_*

Guest_Rhian_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

Dear Poal

No I have not installed the GPS Tag on the Samsung - how do I do this please.  Could you please let me know what do I have to do to regiser an account and what account - The only account I have registed is the one on here and paid £10.00 - thank you

#8 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

Dear Poal

No I have not installed the GPS Tag on the Samsung - how do I do this please.  Could you please let me know what do I have to do to regiser an account and what account - The only account I have registed is the one on here and paid £10.00 - thank you

you must have not paid for this - this is absolutely free. The only thing you need is to download the "GPS Tag Orange" application from Google market and sign up right from there.

#9 Guest_iahmed_*

Guest_iahmed_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2014 - 19:34 PM

Hi,

What is the server ip address and port to connect Tk102-2 I cannot find any details on how to setup device?

#10 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

Hi,

What is the server ip address and port to connect Tk102-2 I cannot find any details on how to setup device?

kindly use this link

#11 Guest_exon_*

Guest_exon_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2014 - 13:49 PM

Hello all.
I am a new user of this server. I have a question. How long it is valid for a free account on the server for one vehicle?

Thank you for your prompt response.

Mateusz

#12 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:05 AM

Hello all.
I am a new user of this server. I have a question. How long it is valid for a free account on the server for one vehicle?

Thank you for your prompt response.

Mateusz

actually we don't have any restrictions nor payment options, once create dyou may use your account without any limit. But minnd that accounts which have been not used for a long period may be deleted automatically.

#13 Guest_Mentore_*

Guest_Mentore_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2014 - 17:25 PM

Hi all I'm new on Orange. What are IP and port to connect TK102-2?

br

Alex

#14 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

Hi all I'm new on Orange. What are IP and port to connect TK102-2?

br

Alex

please go to the next link and look up your equipment there

#15 Guest_kolcsonverda_*

Guest_kolcsonverda_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2014 - 19:27 PM

I have  a problem with a GT02-A.
Sim card OK; APN OK; I send this mesage to the gps SERVER,666666,0,193.193.165.166,20774,0# server, the command, 666666 the password, 0 is the ip mode, the ip  and the port. I registered heere, adter login i created a new device, ented the imei an d all of the data. But i can't see if there is any data stream. Sombody please help.
thanks 
Gabor

#16 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2014 - 16:11 PM

I have  a problem with a GT02-A.
Sim card OK; APN OK; I send this mesage to the gps SERVER,666666,0,193.193.165.166,20774,0# server, the command, 666666 the password, 0 is the ip mode, the ip  and the port. I registered heere, adter login i created a new device, ented the imei an d all of the data. But i can't see if there is any data stream. Sombody please help.
thanks 
Gabor

please, use the relevant topic for that

#17 Guest_penolong03_*

Guest_penolong03_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:49 AM

Hi I'm newbie here, I never use this application before, so I have basic question about the data transfer from the GPS tracker to this website. My question is how actually the data transfer from the GPS tracker to this website, it is use sms data or it is use GPRS data (internet data) ?

#18 Guest_amancctv_*

Guest_amancctv_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2014 - 17:38 PM

Hello poal, how to get ip and port

kindly use this link

I have klick the link but nothing happen

#19 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2014 - 16:42 PM

Hi I'm newbie here, I never use this application before, so I have basic question about the data transfer from the GPS tracker to this website. My question is how actually the data transfer from the GPS tracker to this website, it is use sms data or it is use GPRS data (internet data) ?

it uses GPRS in most cases actually, but SMS are supported for some devices as well

Hello poal, how to get ip and port
I have klick the link but nothing happen

kindly use this one

#20 Guest_toni quinn_*

Guest_toni quinn_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2014 - 23:13 PM

Im a new user. I have signed in , activated my account but dont have a clue how to track a mobile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users