Please suggest a mini waterproof real time tracking device

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_johnniek2_*

Guest_johnniek2_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:33 PM

Please suggest a mini waterproof real time tracking device, that works with orange.

thank you!

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:05 AM

take any personal device from the supported list and apply some hot glue to it = waterproof tracker:

http://gps-trace.com...rdware/personal

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#3 Guest_johnniek2_*

Guest_johnniek2_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2016 - 08:19 AM

Joking or what? :D

#4 MercedesGPS

MercedesGPS

Orange Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:00 AM

If the location where you plan to fit the tracker allows, your best approach would be to select a reliable unit, as suggested, and stick it inside a plastic waterproof case.

#5 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:21 AM

johnniek2, no jokes.

Depending on the conditions and mounting place I would agree with MercedesGPS about reliable unit.

If you are planning to mount a tracker underneath a vehicle you will face GPS connection issue therefore search for a tracker with external antennas.

Put a tracker into a sealed box while antennas should be placed somewhere on the visible spot (on the dashboard for example).

If you planning to use tracking device on a boat in such a case any will work (personal or vehicle) plus enclosure.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#6 Guest_GPStrackermini_*

Guest_GPStrackermini_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:07 AM

JM01 Dustproof and Waterproof Vehicle GPS Tracker

JM01 Vehicle GPS Tracker is a powerful and easy-to-use GPS tracker specially designed for motorcycle, electromobile and common vehicles. Operating voltage is from 7.5-90 VDC, which would be suitable for every vehicle on the road. http://www.jimilab.c...ps-tracker.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users