There is no such possibility to combine different conditions in one notification.
Simply speaking one can not control parking within a certain geofence.
But you can check our commercial solution with extended features.
No not by using a geofence. By shouldn't it be possible using speed as the condition?
Like I said, I already have a notification that works the opposite, when the car has been stationary for more than 5 minutes and begins moving, I get a message.
This is achieved with a trigger with the following options
* Trigger type: Speed
* Speed range: 0 to 10 km/h
* Notify by email..
* Message: %UNIT% started moving at %LOCATION% at %MSG_TIME%
* Control period from current time: any time
* Minimum duration of alarm state: 10 secs
* Generate notification: Only when state changed
* Min duration of the previous state: 5 minutes
* Max time difference between messages: Any time
* Timeout: No delay
* Enabled: yes
What I am looking for is just the opposite. So I can get a message when the vehicle has been moving for awhile, and suddenly is stationary for more than 2 minutes..