AGPS 010 - Problem with routes

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BasiPV_*

Guest_BasiPV_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:20 PM

Good morning, I have a AGPS010 (193:193:165:166 21175) and few days has been integrated into the system this device. Before I used it as AT-12 and worked well (193:193:165:166 20796).

Now set to AGPS010, when I look at the routes they do not appear complete. What could be due? I have the same configuration as the AT-12.

You can see, in red, Route 1 (not all shown) and green, the return route (not all the way appears).

Greetings and thanks for the help.

Attached Files

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:45 AM

The system store everything it receives from your device.

If you do not get a full route it means that such data has been sent but your tracking device.

I can only suggest to disable "Trip detector" option in "Tracks" settings (smal pencil icon).

The rest depends on your tracker.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#3 Guest_BasiPV_*

Guest_BasiPV_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2016 - 16:12 PM

Thank you very much for the answer, I will try what you indicate to me.

Another thing that happens with AGPS010 is indicating bad speed, as if to indicate half the actual speed. If I select AT-12, speed is correct.

And finally, the device has the option to notifie via SMS when motion is detected, this option can not be implemented in e-mail notifications?

Thank you very much.

#4 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:36 AM

the device has the option to notifie via SMS when motion is detected

You can create a notification on speed (small "bell" icon just beside unit's name) and an email address to send a text.

Another thing that happens with AGPS010 is indicating bad speed, as if to indicate half the actual speed. If I select AT-12, speed is correct.

AGPS010 and AT-12 use different communication protocols, one device can work only by this or that protocol.

There are a few devices that can switch protocols on the configuration level.

What I am trying to tell is that we talk about completely different devices.

I'd suggest to choose device type according to the manufacturer.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#5 Guest_BasiPV_*

Guest_BasiPV_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:34 AM

Thank you very much, I'll try to set a warning for speed (by selecting a speed of 1km / h, which would be minimal movement).

I have set the device as I indicated by the manufacturer, is supposed to be a AGPS010, so I wonder does not indicate good speed. I ask the manufacturer.

Greetings and thanks for the help.

#6 Guest_rafacal_*

Guest_rafacal_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:06 AM

Hi, I have same problem with AGPS 010, the unit is bad located, and the track is truncated at the begining (the first 4 or 5 kms)... the speed is incorrect too, in highway the max speed indicates 45 km/h and AVG in 25 km/h.  The unit is set following manufacturer instructions, but if I set the unit like as AT12 (changing port)  the track and speed works fine.

#7 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:30 AM

Strange enough, because speed is not detected by our system it is detected by a device itself and sent in messages.

#8 Guest_BasiPV_*

Guest_BasiPV_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:17 AM

It could be that the protocol was badly implemented on the web? It is very strange that SMS notify well speed, but, on the web, does not indicate well speed.

This is the information from my path yesterday. Indicates maximum speed 68 km / h (driving at 120 km / h) and a very strange things, it indicates average speed 101 km / h (how it can be possible if the maximum is 68 km / h?).

track01_zps20nyttwu.jpg

#9 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:26 AM

Avg. speed is calculated according to the mileage and time spent.

If a unit drove 1km in 1minute an avg. speed will be 60km\h

V   =   S : t or 199.02km : ~2h=99.51km\h

As for the max. value so it is from the message.

May be you got me wrong on this point.

#10 Guest_BasiPV_*

Guest_BasiPV_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:43 AM

Therefore, if the average speed is 101 km / h, it would be impossible for the maximum out of 68 km / h, and it would take almost 3 hours to travel 200 km. So there is an error in the speed information displayed on the web (SMS I get the real and right speed).

If I select the AT-12 (which is not my device, I have the AGPS010), the web tells me the correct speed. Could it be a small bug in the implementation?

Thanks for all the help.

#11 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:24 AM

We should try to investigate the issue further via email.

Send a request to info@gps-trace.com and explain the steps (example - when AT-12 is used the MAX speed is 126km\h but when I use AGPS010 the MAX speed is 68km\h though I was driving with 120km\h).

We would need cooperation from your side. So be ready to redirect your device to our debug server.

#12 Guest_BasiPV_*

Guest_BasiPV_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2016 - 17:34 PM

Perfect, thank you very much. Soon I will prepare an email with information and follow the steps you suggest me to send you information.

Thank you very much.

#13 Guest_Richardovellee_*

Guest_Richardovellee_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:45 AM

You should ask him to try at least from another computer or a friends computer and see if the same problem exists. Also, do you have a website on the same IP address? If so ask him to check the website too. Thanks

#14 Guest_DousTelecomSat_*

Guest_DousTelecomSat_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2017 - 16:25 PM

Buenas tardes, tengo un AGPS010 que ha estado funcionando desde hace meses perfectamente en la http://orange.gps-trace.com. El caso es que no se que he debido de hacer que ya no me actualiza la posición, sin embargo, le hago una llamada al dispositivo y me envia un sms con la posicion correcta. Lo he reiniciado de nuevo, le puse la apn(8030000_Movistar_Movistar.es_Movistar.es) y la ip (8040000_193.193.165.166_20796) y no consigo verlo en la cartografia. 

Pueden ayudarme?

gracias de antemano

#15 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,614 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:19 AM

DousTelecomSat, I do not see any messages in the logs from your tracking device.

Follow the instructions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users