Can Find Main Phone, but one I want to track grayed out with red dot???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_angelnet_*

Guest_angelnet_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2016 - 14:24 PM

Hello, I downloaded GPS Tagg and Trace Orange on my cell phone (iPhone 6S) and then on my other cell phone ( Android Moto G) I have also registered and activated and can sign in. I added both cell phones as unit 1 & 2. The cell phone that I want to do the tracking is the iPhone 6, and the app sees that fine and shows my location on the map with a green dot on the car icon. The problem comes because the 2nd unit, the one I really want to track is shows, but there is a red dot on the icon where I add it and I am unable to add a phone number because grayed out. On the far right of that unit it says "never" I want to track my other phone, but each phone seems to only see itself and not the other?!! I don't currently have the trackee ph through a carrier right now and wondering it that's what's hanging me up. My hope was to use this old phone as a pet tracker so there wouldn't be any calls to/from the phone and thought I could coast by on wi/if networks. The only other cause I could guess is the trackee phone has a pin to get into the phone which I input into unit profile. I also put the cell phone as Mobile GPS and maybe should've chosen differently. Please advise I am going crazy trying to figure this out. Thank you !

#2 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,846 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:25 AM

Reinstall GPS Tag Orange on your Moto G, during the first start enter your account credentials and a unit will be created automatically.

Install GPS Trace Orange on your iPhone and enter using the same credentials.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users