keverjeroen had helped me solve my problem... Thanks a ton for that...
I have TK102 China clone that use TK103 setting. This is what keverjeroen pointed at me:
You can use IP: 22.214.171.124
Then you can see on this page if your tracker is sending data: http://id.wialon.net/
On that website you can search (CTRL+F) for the last 5 digits of your IMEI. The first characters of the IMEI may be different.
If that's working, you have to change the IP to: 126.96.36.199
Then you should see it on your personal tracking website, on the map.
For my device, looks like I have to replace 4 zeroes in the front of the Imei number. One zero as seen in wialon site will not work, eventhough it works for wialon site.
For the first time I see the green GPS signal in gps-trace map.
Thanks again ... Thanks so much...
Setting for GPRS and geo-trace.com
- First set the mobile telephone number that is used to call the GPS tracker. It should be straight forward. Just follow the instruction in the manual.
- Try to use a SIM card for the tracker that does not need username and password for APN. My SIM card just needs one line to set: APN internet.
- Put the SIM card in your mobile phone first. Check if the APN data is correct. Then remove and put it in the GPS tracker..
- Assume the password has not been changed,i.e. 123456. Send these SMSes from your mobile phone to the SIM card that is installed in the tracker. One line at a time; wait for the OK reply.
- APN123456 internet (depends on your provider)
- adminip123456 188.8.131.52 20222
then check if the above is working OK with this SMS command
The tracker should reply (example here):
GSM:90%. GPS:OK GPRS:ON. BATTERY: 70%.
GPS and GPRS must be OK or ON...
Open the website gps-trace.com in PC.
- register your username there
- Click Go to Tracking, a map will pop up.
- For settings kilometer or mile, click your username on the upper most right, then user settings.
- Click add Personal tracker on the lower left with the + sign (new unit)
- The unit settings of the personal tracker will pop up.
- unit name: up to you, e,g, TK102
- phone number: +62812xxxxxxx (put the plus sign +62 [for my country], remove the zero number in the front.)
- device type: GPS Tag Orange
- unique ID: replace the 4 front numbers of the tracker imei with zeroes. For example 000035679827
- device password: 123456 (if you have not changed this)
In your PC, in the https://svcs.gps-trace.com/ site there will appear the green GPS icon (looks like water droplet) and the map will show the location of the tracker.
That's all.... Hope this will help somebody who was lost like me
EDIT: The GPRS function is not consistent. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Sometimes the unique ID is four zeroes, 0000, sometimes one zero in the front. Confusing... Just use the SMS function that is working reliably.