Orange Experienced

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationHull, UK

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

Hi,

The Apps section is closed.

The App (Android) only displays one of the devices the last one I think.

Guy

#2 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

could you please clarify this?

#3 Squonk

Squonk

Orange Experienced

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationHull, UK

Posted 15 July 2014 - 20:18 PM

There is a segment called

Mobile applications for GPS-Trace Orange

It does not allow you to start a topic in this section

#4 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

yes, it is closed for a while, if you have any proposal on it please use the proposals section

#5 Guest_Ldb31_*

Guest_Ldb31_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2014 - 01:23 AM

I have just signed up and paid £9.95 to track a mobile number and cannot access anywhere on the site to do this. Also nothing is written in English! Please can you confirm how I can do this ASAP thank you

#6 Guest_poal_*

Guest_poal_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:02 AM

I have just signed up and paid £9.95 to track a mobile number and cannot access anywhere on the site to do this. Also nothing is written in English! Please can you confirm how I can do this ASAP thank you

Our service is absolutely free, click on the "Go to tracking" link to have access to the service. Btw, when did you find the link you've paid for the service on? Could you share it here?

#7 Guest_Lilyswanton_*

Guest_Lilyswanton_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:03 AM

I have just signed up and paid £9.95 to track a mobile number and cannot access anywhere on the site to do this. Unable to establish connection with server.I can access the OneDrive using a web browser on either device ... To upload screenshots, you can click Use rich formatting in the forum and then click the icon of the Office Mobile client, and also the Word and Excel apps on iPad,Go to the your details section on the right side of the community site.If after that you cannot connect to web services still I would set a static DNS for the printer though the and look for the section titled Networking and then locate the section titled " Network address (IP)" .Alternative/Secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4 and then click Apply.

#8 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,681 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:42 AM

I have just signed up and paid £9.95 to track a mobile number and cannot access anywhere on the site to do this.

You paid for a free service so you have been scammed.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#9 Guest_Laylakimpton_*

Guest_Laylakimpton_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:20 AM

I have just signed up and paid £9.95 to track a mobile number and cannot access anywhere on the site to do this.Unable to establish connection with server.Go to the your details section on the right side of the community site.When using mobile data (Wifi disabled) apps cannot access the internet.If I go to My Account (where I can see that I am registered) the only mobile app offered (through Google Play) is the free Antivirus app.I search the support forums, all I read is I should contact the LRS supplier to update / fix their LRS.

Property Management

#10 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,681 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:20 AM

GPS Trace Orange is a free service if you paid for it you have been scammed.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#11 Guest_Danielantep_*

Guest_Danielantep_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2016 - 02:53 AM

thank you for the update. I was getting an error while posting. When retrying ive apparently posted in the wrong forum. Rg, dilara.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users