Limit device polling/sending rate (HC06A / GT06 )

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ult_avatar_*

Guest_ult_avatar_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:18 AM

Hi,

I have a HC06A from dx.com. However I did not get it to work with the suggest settings on the hardware list, but with those for the GT06.

What I would like to know is how can I limit the data rate it transmitts to gps.trace.com ?

I set it to one update every 6 hours (#at#21600#sum#0#  where 21600 is seconds) but if I check with my cell carrier I can see data connections about every hour (+/- 10 minutes)

Anyboday have any help ?

#2 Guest_ult_avatar_*

Guest_ult_avatar_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:33 AM

bump ?

#3 Guest_repartwogo_*

Guest_repartwogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:30 AM

SCUSE ME I DONT FIND THE ADRESS IP FOR START WITH REAL TIME CAN YOU HELP ME? PLEASE

#4 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:40 AM

SCUSE ME I DONT FIND THE ADRESS IP FOR START WITH REAL TIME CAN YOU HELP ME? PLEASE

http://gps-trace.com/en/hardware

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#5 Guest_Lost_*

Guest_Lost_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:43 AM

Hi,

I have a HC06A from dx.com. However I did not get it to work with the suggest settings on the hardware list, but with those for the GT06.

What I would like to know is how can I limit the data rate it transmitts to gps.trace.com ?

I set it to one update every 6 hours (#at#21600#sum#0#  where 21600 is seconds) but if I check with my cell carrier I can see data connections about every hour (+/- 10 minutes)

Anyboday have any help ?

I have basically the same problem. My unit updates it's position via GPRS almost every 10 seconds and I have tried to set it using same message above, but it keeps on sending almost every 10 seconds. Any help?

#6 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:27 AM

Lost, I believe such questions should be addressed to the manufacturer of your tracking device in the first place.

I do not answer emails and personal messages|Я не отвечаю на личные сообщения и почту.

#7 Guest_Lost_*

Guest_Lost_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:41 AM

I fully agree with you, however they do not respond, hence my attempt in getting assistance here.

#8 pach

pach

Orange Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:51 AM

Try

#fix#060s#***n#password#

First check of the tracker responds with "OK" status.

Then check if it reduces the polling time interval to 1 minute.

If yes then extend it to for example to 600seconds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users